Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

3079958981f66dd9f4ab837d2a931d0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! I finally found a backpack I can use at Vape Meets... will use it at VapeCon and then in September at ShowCase Houston Texas Baby!
thule-crossover-2.0-backpack-25l-macbook-15inch.jpg

Just caught up with over two pages of this thread (been super busy the last day or two)

And have realised several things:

This is a dangerous thread

So much want :eek: (my word, those Arkons, vape bag... The list keeps growing)

@Rob Fisher , we dont really need to watch the vendor websites, we can just watch your vapemail streaming in :D

Last edited:
Just something to keep me busy this weekend.
Thanx alot for the great service @throat punch
0b7422882f40cb0aedff79bd5c75091b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

893d7a18597d25a026659fea44b9842c.jpg

Thats the billet box for you... Amir that told me he doesnt like double of something. The billet box confince anyone for another one haha!!
Enjoy buddy!

Thats the billet box for you... Amir that told me he doesnt like double of something. The billet box confince anyone for another one haha!!
Enjoy buddy!

I just explained this same thing now to @TheV. It's my first double in 7 years of vaping!! One with exo and one with insider

I just explained this same thing now to @TheV. It's my first double in 7 years of vaping!! One with exo and one with insider
It happens man... clone or not these SXK billet boxes are insanely good... even as a starter kit for anyone without any experiece and you dont have to buy another vape for a long time.

Just caught up with over two pages of this thread (been super busy the last day or two)

And have realised several things:

This is a dangerous thread

So much want :eek: (my word, those Arkons, vape bag... The list keeps growing)

@Rob Fisher , we dont really need to watch the vendor websites, we can just watch your vapemail streaming in :D

It's time for a new thread called Robs daily mail

It happens man... clone or not these SXK billet boxes are insanely good... even as a starter kit for anyone without any experiece and you dont have to buy another vape for a long time.

I like em and I've been through my fair share of gear in the past 5 years... They're so versatile and consistent its ridiculous. In a market where everyone is creating beautiful things which lack here or there in some way... The billet box is complete... It's an end game kinda thing going on here and the whole clone/authentic saga doesn't bother me. Mine is an authentic SXK BB

He explained it so good, this happened:
nTKih0Y.jpg

Picked up the Pulse 22 from @Amir (what an awesome guy!)
He coiled and wicked my Ammit for me :)
And convinced me I needed a Billet Box (SXK).
He even gave me a spare Boro Tank! :D

Thank you kindly sir! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you today :D

He explained it so good, this happened:
nTKih0Y.jpg

Picked up the Pulse 22 from @Amir (what an awesome guy!)
He coiled and wicked my Ammit for me :)
And convinced me I needed a Billet Box (SXK).
He even gave me a spare Boro Tank! :D

Thank you kindly sir! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you today :D

Pleasure is all mine and welcome to the billet box family. Please keep us updated on your findings and feedback. Also let me know how the Ammit build and wicking holds up for you over the next few days.

Haha @Amir, double is a understatement for me. I bought my first Reo, like it, bought 4 more. First OL16, 4 more, so the list goes on and on. Spares galore.

Haha @Amir, double is a understatement for me. I bought my first Reo, like it, bought 4 more. First OL16, 4 more, so the list goes on and on. Spares galore.

Makes me think we need a thread for doubles, triples and quadruples :rolleyes:

I can understand that but I made it a hard and fast rule so that I don't end up overspending. Many a time I contemplated breaking that rule... But there only a few exceptions. The SXK BB being one of them

Not really vape Mail but I picked up two things today at VK

Got a vape band for the cute little Kayfun V3 Mini. My bands were too thick. Needed a smaller one. They didn't have white. Lol it says subohm on it. Shhhh... it's a 1.2 ohm coil in there ;-)

Then I got 4 LG HG2 batts for my mom to replace her ageing Efests. (For her Reos)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1500750553.782169.jpg

Not really vape Mail but I picked up two things today at VK

Got a vape band for the cute little Kayfun V3 Mini. My bands were too thick. Needed a smaller one. They didn't have white. Lol it says subohm on it. Shhhh... it's a 1.2 ohm coil in there ;-)

Then I got 4 LG HG2 batts for my mom to replace her ageing Efests. (For her Reos)

View attachment 102027

What's your build in there? My wife is looking to change her nautilus mini for a mtl rta and someone suggested the kayfun v3 mini so I ordered one. I'm now looking for the perfect build before it arrives so I know where to start

What's your build in there? My wife is looking to change her nautilus mini for a mtl rta and someone suggested the kayfun v3 mini so I ordered one. I'm now looking for the perfect build before it arrives so I know where to start

Perfect build for KFV3 mini I found to be 26g 12/13 wrap

Perfect build for KFV3 mini I found to be 26g 12/13 wrap

What wire type? I've been told 26g ni80 around 11-12 wraps. Can't remember the coil ID at the moment

I like em and I've been through my fair share of gear in the past 5 years... They're so versatile and consistent its ridiculous. In a market where everyone is creating beautiful things which lack here or there in some way... The billet box is complete... It's an end game kinda thing going on here and the whole clone/authentic saga doesn't bother me. Mine is an authentic SXK BB
I hear ya, man. Only thing I haven't tried in my BB yet is bakery/dessert/yogurt vapes. At the moment I only have non-creamy fruit and menthols in there. But I hear it's very good for the bakeries too.
In my experience so far (and I'm gonna get rocks thrown at me for saying this, but) the BB surpasses the Skyline in the flavour department. For me, anyway.

Last edited:
Back