Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Decided to spoil myself today and purchase my first tube mech and a beautiful Reload V1.5 RDA in the heat treated titanium finish View attachment 102664 View attachment 102665
Awesome mod right?? Haha i have my goon on my elite and its soooo good. Hows the reload rda? Love that colours
109dad2a479e78dbe53e9b43513936ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Vape mail

Vikset top caps for Hussar RDTA and skyline disk

7ba37144cfe20405eef1f5eb0dfa2567.jpg

f2284126c28f7b726b1b347d276fb2ac.jpg

And as a late addition some Dee design beauty rings
578726ce33fd57c6d82a6898fafc7860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First mod for the year and another new-year resolution down the drain. Thanks @BigGuy, I dont know how you make a profit practically giving DNA mods away at that price. I'm shurely not complaining, an hour in and this little mod is turning my perceptions and expectations upside down. The Chthuhlu?? MTL RTA seems great as well.
View attachment 102578

Regards
Would love to hear if you manage to use it without it dumping on you all the time, and how you achieved it!

I love the flavour of this tank, but it was retired after it leaked on me for the 20th time.

Vape Mail from @Throat Punch Baby! The Reload RTA... I have had a lot of advice to test this RTA so when they came into stock Boom! Jake very kindly did his favorite build in it for me and it's a set of dual fused claptons - 36ga gasPhase NiCr80 over 2 x Anarchist 26ga cores. I just love this kind of attention from a Vendor... he cares. Beautifully packaged and the little sticker and then a surprise neat cotton cutting goodie! :h:
VapeMail 041.JPG
VapeMail 042.JPG

VapeMail 043.JPG

Vape Mail from @Throat Punch Baby! The Reload RTA... I have had a lot of advice to test this RTA so when they came into stock Boom! Jake very kindly did his favorite build in it for me and it's a set of dual fused claptons - 36ga gasPhase NiCr80 over 2 x Anarchist 26ga cores. I just love this kind of attention from a Vendor... he cares. Beautifully packaged and the little sticker and then a surprise neat cotton cutting goodie! :h:
View attachment 102852
View attachment 102853

View attachment 102854
That is awesome! :D
I'm itching to get a Reload... Please let there be a special at Vapecon!

View attachment 102852
View attachment 102853

View attachment 102854

Awesome Rob, and to you for the support. Enjoy it and let us know how she vapes!

Tested more than a few Wicking materials... ran out of my first test packet of Royal Wicks and finally restocked! Royal Wicks should start appearing in Vape Stores in the not too distant future!
RoyalWick.JPG

View attachment 102852
View attachment 102853

View attachment 102854

The most outstanding dual coil RTA by far in my personal opinion... and arguably the best vendor too

Completely agree. Both the Reload and @Throat Punch kick ass

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Jake is a king man. He got too much passion and enthusiasm for his work. I love people like that. Not just vapers but anyone in any field who got that drive and hunger and eagerness to help, to assist, to teach. That fire is hard to find these days.

Jake is a king man. He got too much passion and enthusiasm for his work. I love people like that. Not just vapers but anyone in any field who got that drive and hunger and eagerness to help, to assist, to teach. That fire is hard to find these days.

Spot on

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

The most outstanding dual coil RTA by far in my personal opinion... and arguably the best vendor too

No argument on the Vendor... will make a call on the flavour in a day or two... I have a feeling it would prefer a non-menthol juice... but let's see how we go.

No argument on the Vendor... will make a call on the flavour in a day or two... I have a feeling it would prefer a non-menthol juice... but let's see how we go.

It does really well with bakery... especially warm bakery stuff like let's say Jam monster or similar.

Back