Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Very excited, waited the whole long weekend for this.

833fcf7bdb68ea1f130cfab0c2a26313.jpg

Thanx to the guys and Girl @Vapers Corner for the quick service and send off.
b898f56be51138c2ece8e4524da7bcf8.jpg

55996fb0911dd7983fc1306714f974f2.jpg

And yes, she chucks the flavour.
It's gonna be a good week

Oh, the other one is black, but not mine, so I'm not allowed (by the bro-code) to open it and take pics. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last vape mail from the CT pickups (not realy, but the last from the Nigerian order list)

Vandy Vape Pulse 22 from &shaun2707

2d7855d18398a3d2c85ddd13070c2332.jpg

Dripping XXX on my workhorse Alien already

a2c75861c30aea6c13ebbb5bf44f3d2c.jpg

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big thanks to Mr @Throat Punch for his top notch service and fast processing times. Pulled the trigger on a Therion BF 75C this morning ... and here she is! :h:
BYR43k6.jpg

Rm28YC9.jpg

and as a little extra I got some coils with my package as a freebie:
WqY5bPy.jpg

Thanks a bunch! They look AMAZING :D ... now to decide where to install them :D

You are more than welcome and thank you for the ongoing support. We appreciate it. Those coils were made on custom order by @smilelykumeenit. Hope you enjoy.

You are more than welcome and thank you for the ongoing support. We appreciate it. Those coils were made on custom order by @smilelykumeenit. Hope you enjoy.
Your excellent service is what makes my ongoing support an absolute no-brainer and also leads to me recommending you to anyone that might benefit from your services :)

The last vape mail from the CT pickups (not realy, but the last from the Nigerian order list)

Vandy Vape Pulse 22 from &shaun2707

2d7855d18398a3d2c85ddd13070c2332.jpg

Dripping XXX on my workhorse Alien already

a2c75861c30aea6c13ebbb5bf44f3d2c.jpg

Hey @RenaldoRheeder, was good meeting with you for all of 5 minutes!! Sorry I couldn’t have that coffee with you guys- one of those sh%##y afternoons. Safe travels down to PE tomorrow and enjoy the wedding!

Hey @RenaldoRheeder, was good meeting with you for all of 5 minutes!! Sorry I couldn’t have that coffee with you guys- one of those sh%##y afternoons. Safe travels down to PE tomorrow and enjoy the wedding!

PS, that VT Inbox you had there is an absolute beaut! Congrats on an awesome set!

@Nadim_Paruk - initial thoughts - really lifts menthol, and seems impossible to overdrive. I need much more time to test extensively however

iPhone needs to learn the term 'overdrip' still :p hehe
Glad to hear you are enjoying the Pulse.
Does this mean we get to see the PE vape mail soon?! :eek:

@Nadim_Paruk - initial thoughts - really lifts menthol, and seems impossible to overdrive. I need much more time to test extensively however

I'm thoroughly enjoying mine.. but like you said, need more time, especially to experiment with different builds and setups, etc.

Enjoy!!

I'm thoroughly enjoying mine.. but like you said, need more time, especially to experiment with different builds and setups, etc.

Enjoy!!
I use my pulse on a sqounker and find it amazing. I am prone to over sqounking, but with the pulse and its airflow sitting so high and at an angle I just can't manage to get it to over sqounk, and belive me I have tried....

Thanks to Mr @Constantbester for providing Hulk with a condensation plug during our coffee vape meet yesterday.
I tweaked it a hair and it fits like a glove. Thanks buddy, I really appreciate it! :D
aQO2G4G.jpg

Back