Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks to @Cruzz_33 for the juice :)
OiLW4oE.jpg

There was an issue with my order so I got a random juice and a discount code. The issue was handled very professionally!

That Mamasan Purple Ube Cheesecake is Fcking heaven.

It reminds me of ANML Fury but done right.

Cheesecake on the inhale with cream and sweet potato on the exhale. Sweet but not over bearing.

That Mamasan Purple Ube Cheesecake is Fcking heaven.

It reminds me of ANML Fury but done right.

Cheesecake on the inhale with cream and sweet potato on the exhale. Sweet but not over bearing.

A what flavor? Cake on the inhale and a vegetable on the exhale? I cannot think that it would be some i would vape or even try. But if it works for you and you like it i wish you many happy vapes with the juice.

A what flavor? Cake on the inhale and a vegetable on the exhale? I cannot think that it would be some i would vape or even try. But if it works for you and you like it i wish you many happy vapes with the juice.

Ube(This sweet potato) is actually used in a number of desserts. This is a must for any dessert ejuice lover.

Your loss.:)

Ube(This sweet potato) is actually used in a number of desserts. This is a must for any dessert ejuice lover.

Your loss.:)

I dont see it as a loss as i dont like the dessert mixes. I am just happy you like it. Maybe one day i will change my flavor profile to deserts.

Interesting fact about the human body - It completely regenerates the sells and itself every 7 years. So maybe in 7 years when my tongue has changed i will like dessert mixes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

92931335-EEB6-4A5A-A55D-6638D59D4A73.jpeg
Not all vapemail, a few concentrates from the past but very happy chappy thanks @Richio, great service once again!

That is a nice collection. Hopefully it was just a top up of finished stock.
Actually additions to the family as my first order of concentrates had me making juice that made me want to turn to the stinkies! But alas thanks to @RichJB and the forums advice I have found my sweet spot in mixing!

Oh and it was a surprise vape mail from the wife for the beginning of the Islamic year, so my wallet didn’t even feel a knock :rofl:

Oh and it was a surprise vape mail from the wife for the beginning of the Islamic year, so my wallet didn’t even feel a knock :rofl:

Then its a winner vape mail. Awesome. I am going to place an order in next week for my top up on concentrates.

Then its a winner vape mail. Awesome. I am going to place an order in next week for my top up on concentrates.
Keep me updated on what you order, I like to vang tips for month end, pay day tomorrow for me :campeon:

I will not get to enjoy the Minikin :-( my daughter grabbed it already

7f3585412207d303b503dbeb734381cf.jpg

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have come to the conclusion that almost none of the vape gear you are going to post will not end up as your vape mail as the gear go to family. Which is good as you get them of the stinkies

Last edited:
Classic @TheV !
The pic and the chirps!

I have just got home from Paris and there is going to be quite a lot of Vape Mail over the next few days as I unpack... first up is my GProv Stab Wood Squonker from Greece!
GProv1.JPG GProv2.JPG GProv4.JPG GProv5.JPG

Back