Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Couldn't wait til today for this mod and forced Cliff to go with me to DHL to collect it last night! I am loving this mod so much right now!
a8b57dd16a4b5e661155d6d7e5250366.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Of course I'm just teasing and I'm sure Mr @RenaldoRheeder is well aware of that :p
I think it is fantastic that his kids are getting off the smokes and that to him must be worth more than any mod! :D

@TheV - as you say, we'll worth it if I can convert them. Today I must go and buy a replacement glass for the Mello 3 tank, then my send convert (one of my sons) is next.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't wait til today for this mod and forced Cliff to go with me to DHL to collect it last night! I am loving this mod so much right now!
a8b57dd16a4b5e661155d6d7e5250366.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Great catch! Congrats! One of the nicest mech squonkers out there that doesn’t look like Tupperware. Did you get the mosfet switch option with it?

Welcome back on SA soil @Rob Fisher !
Looking forward to hearing about Paris and seeing all the things you got!

@Cobrali - that limelight looks super. Is that the same company that makes the limelight pipes?

Rather late then never.....Got some nice vapemail yesterday. A Reload RTA and a Kennedy drip tip from Throat Punch. So far I am in love with it (it might just knock the Ammit Dual out of number one spot)! The Reload is so tiny compared to other dual coil RTA's but she sure as hell packs a punch with that humongous chimney. Thanks again Jake for the great service and the freebie coils that you sent with, much appreciated!

20170929_090447_resized.jpg

Rather late then never.....Got some nice vapemail yesterday. A Reload RTA and a Kennedy drip tip from Throat Punch. So far I am in love with it (it might just knock the Ammit Dual out of number one spot)! The Reload is so tiny compared to other dual coil RTA's but she sure as hell packs a punch with that humongous chimney. Thanks again Jake for the great service and the freebie coils that you sent with, much appreciated!

View attachment 108577
Thats a great setup you have there @Dexter305

For some reason that drip-tip reminds me of Stephen Kings IT :eeek:

upload_2017-9-29_9-24-9.jpeg

Back