Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! I'm interested in these new starter kits because they are getting way more efficient and are popular even amongst veteran vapers who use them when Ninja Vaping is required. I will review them in the next week or so... The Twisp Cue impressed me so let's see how the others stack up?
Starter Kits 001.JPG Starter Kits 002.JPG Starter Kits 003.JPG Starter Kits 004.JPG Starter Kits 005.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! I'm interested in these new starter kits because they are getting way more efficient and are popular even amongst veteran vapers who use them when Ninja Vaping is required. I will review them in the next week or so... The Twisp Cue impressed me so let's see how the others stack up?
View attachment 108687 View attachment 108688 View attachment 108689 View attachment 108690 View attachment 108691
I am also very interested in the Gusto Mini........

IMG_2446.JPG Got some epic vape mail :D Dead Rabbit RDA and Foggs Full Steam ahead from Sir Vape, Wurl'd and Coil Company fused claptons from Vape Cartel. The Dead Rabbit is one brilliant rda. I can now understand the hype about The Coil Company, best pre-built coils I've ever tried.

View attachment 108700 Got some epic vape mail :D Dead Rabbit RDA and Foggs Full Steam ahead from Sir Vape, Wurl'd and Coil Company fused claptons from Vape Cartel. The Dead Rabbit is one brilliant rda. I can now understand the hype about The Coil Company, best pre-built coils I've ever tried.
That Rabbit is a looker man! Enjoy :D

While walking around the Paris Vape Expo I checked the Asmodus stand and thought I would take a quick gander with zero intention of buying... and then I spotted the Green Stab Wood Kodama Boost... Beautiful green stab wood and gold face plate! I needed to have it...
KodamaBoost1.JPG KodamaBoost2.JPG KodamaBoost3.JPG KodamaBoost4.JPG KodamaBoost5.JPG KodamaBoost6.JPG

While walking around the Paris Vape Expo I checked the Asmodus stand and thought I would take a quick gander with zero intention of buying... and then I spotted the Green Stab Wood Kodama Boost... Beautiful green stab wood and gold face plate! I needed to have it...
View attachment 108714 View attachment 108715 View attachment 108716 View attachment 108717 View attachment 108718 View attachment 108719
Good lord sir. That is something special :eek:
Very nice find!

Some vape mail!
The Nic salts are surprisingly yum in the gusto mini, much prefer it over the twisp cue.

Then of course two gippetto shirts, just to remind me that one day I will have one if he’s Mods.0B8A9F5C-4A66-4E11-B5F5-C019AE2B3E93.jpeg96BE404F-9767-42AE-B3CC-C8D0C1BC28DC.jpeg

I am also very interested in the Gusto Mini........

Really enjoying the flavor of this little thing, just need to remember the Nic salts are “stronger” then the normal Nic, I forget that often and get over Nic’ed easy.

Now just need to see what the battery life is like.F77B0F5C-5E18-44FA-896E-455FA7E0A491.jpeg

Unpacking some more of the motherload - Vaperesso Revenger to match the blue Ammit 25. Will take it for a spin today

1444bcf19c1f7920e0aa728d59095aae.jpg

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vapemail in this thread is something out of this world!

Thanks to all who are sharing.

Its making me itchy to go out and get something....

Also have to mention, it’s a loose restricted lung hit.

We need a calibratiom system so we all know how to refer to the draw tightness of a device

What is a loose restricted lung hit @RayDeny ?
Am assuming its too loose for MTL
But is it too loose for a nice restricted lung hit?

We need a calibratiom system so we all know how to refer to the draw tightness of a device

What is a loose restricted lung hit @RayDeny ?
Am assuming its too loose for MTL
But is it too loose for a nice restricted lung hit?

Lol, yes we do. The Skyline with the biggest air insert is roughly the same draw side by side. There is no airflow control on the gusto that I can see so that’s a bit sucky.

Hope that helps

Really enjoying the flavor of this little thing, just need to remember the Nic salts are “stronger” then the normal Nic, I forget that often and get over Nic’ed easy.

Now just need to see what the battery life is like.View attachment 108818

This really is one of the most exciting products that has come out in a long time.

Its not gonna win any beauty contest but thats not what its aim is.
Ive been neglecting everything else i have since i got this little Gusto.

Its a no fuss no thrills Mod but gives me the best dam vape ive had with the nic salts.

There was a you tube video i watched and they say that there are about another 15 international e liquid vendors working on bringing out pods alongside with aspire.

This is very exciting for me although i feel the current element liquids i have tried have all been great (roasted tobacco honey, frost, neon green slushie and watermelon chill) but its going to be awesome to have even more of a variety.

I urge all, that if you feel vaping is just not satisfying you anymore go and try out a gusto.
Its amazing how one doesnt even realise how satisfying a vape can be with the right setup.

The Gusto is the right setup.

I might be in unpopular territory here but the gusto mini is anything but a stealth device.

Sadly this puts me off completely as I have devices wich satisfy me fully without having to blow a cloud that will draw too much attention etc.

Back