Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I might be in unpopular territory here but the gusto mini is anything but a stealth device.

Sadly this puts me off completely as I have devices wich satisfy me fully without having to blow a cloud that will draw too much attention etc.

I’m using it more for satisfying vape although I only have liked the honey one to date. The size is quite stealthy

Currently running mi one that as about the same cloud production. 2x Envii fitt a bit less clouds but stock juice is crap and the twisp cue that’s really crap.

Any suggestions on a good “stealth “ device with less clouds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be in unpopular territory here but the gusto mini is anything but a stealth device.

Sadly this puts me off completely as I have devices wich satisfy me fully without having to blow a cloud that will draw too much attention etc.

For me the Gusto is not about trying to make less clouds and thats not its intention . Its about giving you a satisfying vape .

But i have tested the cloud production as i intend on using it year end when i go away and if you have a short drag and hold in a few secs there is virtually no vapor on the exhale.

Last edited:
I’m using it more for satisfying vape although I only have liked the honey one to date. The size is quite stealthy

Currently running mi one that as about the same cloud production. 2x Envii fitt a bit less clouds but stock juice is crap and the twisp cue that’s really crap.

Any suggestions on a good “stealth “ device with less clouds?

I'm also looking for a stealth device so no suggestions here!

The gusto makes the same clouds as my one billet box and the billet box is the same size as a pack of cigarettes.

I had expectations of a smaller cloud and a stealth vape with the gusto hence I'm not purchasing one anymore.

@Rob Fisher will be testing a few devices and will give us his expert opinion soon I'm sure!

Really enjoying the flavor of this little thing, just need to remember the Nic salts are “stronger” then the normal Nic, I forget that often and get over Nic’ed easy.

Now just need to see what the battery life is like.View attachment 108818
My battery on the gusto gets me through a day quite easily! I love that device so much, but I think more than the device it’s the nic salts in it that makes the device the full package for me

I tried the Gusto Mini at Vapers Corner about 2 weekends ago
Was nice
I didn't try it for long enough so I didn't really give it a proper chance

But it didn't strike me outright as a "satisfying vape" - the way you say @Clouds4Days
It was nice - but I can't say it was better than any of my other vape gear
If it was, it wasn't easy to notice on a few vapes.
Maybe I need to get one and spend more time with it.

I didnt get enough throat hit on it though - so its probably not aimed at vapers like me ;-)

Was nice

But it didn't strike me outright as a "satisfying vape" - the way you say @Clouds4Days

I didnt get enough throat hit on it though - so its probably not aimed at vapers like me ;-)

I think maybe the main diffrence for myslef and others like myself is . Ive gotten so used to these big 24mm rta/rda with dual coils and massive builds with airflow big enough to cause a mini tornado inside the build deck :-D

Where as yourself you have been vaping mtl/restrictited lung hits for a long time and you have already nailed this vaping style.

Now with the Gusto in the market it gives us newbies in this teritory a easy access into the wonderful world of high nic vaping. Added with nic salts the nicotine hit is really smooth and not harsh.

Other Pros:
Besides these factors its such a tiny device i can chuck it in my pocket and vitually not feel it.

Battery life is awesome im getting 2 days on one charge.

If i chuck in a new pod i dont have to carry juice with me cause a pod lasts me 2 days so i can easily go out for a full day and not have to worry about batteries or juice if you have a fully charged battery and new pod.

All of these factors is what makes the Gusto a winner of note.

Last edited:
Really enjoying the flavor of this little thing, just need to remember the Nic salts are “stronger” then the normal Nic, I forget that often and get over Nic’ed easy.

Now just need to see what the battery life is like.View attachment 108818
My battery on the gusto gets me through a day quite easily! I love that device so much, but I think more than the device it’s the nic salts in it that makes the device the full package for me

Vape Mail Baby! I'm interested in these new starter kits because they are getting way more efficient and are popular even amongst veteran vapers who use them when Ninja Vaping is required. I will review them in the next week or so... The Twisp Cue impressed me so let's see how the others stack up?
View attachment 108687 View attachment 108688 View attachment 108689 View attachment 108690 View attachment 108691

@Rob Fisher if possible can you please try get yourself some element pods witch uses nic salts to try out and compare against those halo pods please ?

Would love to hear your thoughts on the diffrence.
I would recomend for yourself the watermelon chill flavour.
Frost is also nice, tastes like a mint sweet those fat round ones that are soft inside.

Was nice

I agree with @Clouds4Days the gusto is a superb vape but like he said I have been the same junkie pulling on huge coils. I had an aspire nautilus tank for two weeks until the glass cracked and that was a pretty good mtl style vape for me.

The biggest factor as to why the gusto is my favourite device is because it has been the device that has finally helped me get off the stinkies completely.

It’s something special for me, and feel the flavour it produces it great for such a device. But each to their own in this wonderful vaping world.

I'm also looking for a stealth device so no suggestions here!

The gusto makes the same clouds as my one billet box and the billet box is the same size as a pack of cigarettes.

I had expectations of a smaller cloud and a stealth vape with the gusto hence I'm not purchasing one anymore.

@Rob Fisher will be testing a few devices and will give us his expert opinion soon I'm sure!

Looking forward to see what he says

Must say currently it’s probably as follows for me:

1) Mi one
2)Gusto/ Envii Fit
3) cue
4) pulse

Out of the devices I have owned to date.

The laan looks pretty nice but at $120 it’s pretty expensive for a little mtl I will only be using indoor and when out and about and not in the mood to carry a mod.

I generally go out with squonker but some days I’m not in the mood for pockets full of stuff and it’s hats where these devices comes in.

Envii might actually pull in the lead if sapo can deliver my 20mg nic salt juice at the 4 week mark now and after a call on Friday I was informed there is delays at Cape mail hub and no international packages has been received in the last 3 weeks.

I definitely get your point with the billet box. Might have to use a occ coil in it and see how it is.

I think maybe the main diffrence for myslef and others like myself is . Ive gotten so used to these big 24mm rta/rda with dual coils and massive builds with airflow big enough to cause a mini tornado inside the build deck :-D

Where as yourself you have been vaping mtl/restrictited lung hits for a long time and you have already nailed this vaping style.

Now with the Gusto in the market it gives us newbies in this teritort a easy access into the wonderful world of high nic vaping. Added with nic salts the nicotine hit is really smooth and not harsh.

Other Pros:
Besides these factors its such a tiny device i can chuck it in my pocket and vitually not feel it.

Battery life is awesome im getting 2 days on one charge.

If i chuck in a new pod i dont have to carry juice with me cause a pod lasts me 2 days so i can easily go out for a full day and not have to worry about batteries or juice if you have a fully charged battery and new pod.

All of these factors is what makes the Gusto a winner of note.

Well explained @Clouds4Days
I think the key issue is the way the nic salts delivers nicotine without a harsh sensation while vaping.
So if you dont want the harshness, then I do agree, it is a super device

In my case, I like the harshness on the throat while vaping, so maybe these guys can bring out a liquid that adds more harshness, then I will be happy :D

Well explained @Clouds4Days
I think the key issue is the way the nic salts delivers nicotine without a harsh sensation while vaping.
So if you dont want the harshness, then I do agree, it is a super device

In my case, I like the harshness on the throat while vaping, so maybe these guys can bring out a liquid that adds more harshness, then I will be happy :D

You might prefer the Envii if you looking for a throat hit instead of a lung hit like the gusto delivers.

You also get refillable pods with the Envii so you can use any juice you please (normal nic juice that actually gives a throat hit and it can be re wicked. It also has firing when inhaling function so no need to push a button

You might prefer the Envii if you looking for a throat hit instead of a lung hit like the gusto delivers.

You also get refillable pods with the Envii so you can use any juice you please (normal nic juice that actually gives a throat hit and it can be re wicked. It also has firing when inhaling function so no need to push a button

Thanks @Comrad Juju - much appreciated for the headsup
I will keep that in mind!

So the 2nd last parcel for the SA trip arrived spot on time as @BumbleBee promised. And a little extra surprise - thanks mate and thanks for going that extra mile to source for me

3d2232f20c863f52046a33d3f3828c38.jpg

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the 2nd last parcel for the SA trip arrived spot on time as @BumbleBee promised. And a little extra surprise - thanks mate and thanks for going that extra mile to source for me

3d2232f20c863f52046a33d3f3828c38.jpg

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad to see 3 bottles of Milk Tart there! Lovely stuff that! :D

image.jpg Been waiting for this! Going up against my druga for a spot in my arsenal but for now we will single coil it for some squonking :rofl:

So my REO mail seems to always be freemail also. Thanks to @Jos for the spare parts for my reo grand. I am truely thankful for this and would like to meet you and maybe return the favor oneday soon.7E6178BB-53B6-4224-8AEC-4AE51DCA8F7A.jpeg59661C61-5CAF-45FA-AB94-9319E9DB09A2.jpeg

Back