Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Big ups and many thanks to @Naeem_M The Vape Industry for the hook ups. Some shwweet DNA Aliens supplied and fitted for the Apocalypse. More 15ml unicorns, International Taruto divine custard juice , jus had to Get my hands on this local Yoga vanilla almond milkshake and a beeeeg tanx for the juices on the house as well. Legend!

20171006_184312.jpg

Not quite vape Mail but picked up the Twisp Cue from a tobacconist in Rosebank.

Out for lunch.

Let's see how this little number performs. Evod looks on in anticipation. Hehe.

Nice box

a83bdb60d851bcdb535ef616ce7925df.jpg

Some awesome vapemail on a Monday morning
Epetite from @Sir Vape and the Skyclone from the legend himself @Amir with some juice :)
He also included a build and wicked it for me :)

The juice control has already taken first blood :)
20171009_111848_1507540859892_resized.jpg 20171009_111952_1507540858041_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks amazing @Rob Fisher
Is this supposed to be like the Hadaly? (BF flavour RDA?)
Sorry I just can't keep up with all the new devices coming out :eek:
Its similar with the air holes on the posts etc but the cap is Titanium which is supposed to dissipate heat better. Im enjoying this atty for desserts as it has a small chamber and great flavour.

There were only 1100 of these 22mm flaves made!

Twisp Cue to hopefully get my mother off the smokes ... and some atty stands and 810 tips:
jcTeIOY.jpg

@Christos and @Rob Fisher did yous order the flaves direct from aliancetech ?
I order some petri bf kits from them and thought i chose courier shipping as there were only 2 choices (i went for the more expensive "colissimo")

But i seems they taking really long and i got a French post tracking number.
How long can one expect to wait for goods to arrive?
Thanks

I order some petri bf kits from them and thought i chose courier shipping as there were only 2 choices (i went for the more expensive "colissimo")

Thanks

Nope I got mine from a FB Group @Clouds4Days. I always ship to MyUS and then courier from there by FedEx. I'm done with ever trying any shipping method other than DHL or FedEx. My fancy and very expensive 24 carat Gold plated Skyline is stuck somewhere between Germany and SA and will have to go through the stinking Post Office. I hope I get it before I die of old age! :-@

Thanks
@Zeki Hilmi managed to get me a flave 22.

:eek::eek::eek: and did they just arrive today??!!

Will have to check on this forum..
They arrived on Wednesday last week actually but the post office was flooded and closed for business. First pick up opportunity for me was today.
Either way ... it took forever :p

@Christos
but the cap is Titanium which is supposed to dissipate heat better.

Nah .... Titanium is a poor conductor of heat and electricity (the two seem to go hand in hand) for a metal.
Maybe because it is a poor conductor of heat is why they use it for the drip tip ......... it won't get hot.

:)
Dave

Back