Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

And in other news.............

Litchi prices skyrocket due to an increase in demand from a small laboratory in Cape Town............... :)

And also, menthol supplies have been depleted in the Western Cape because they are being consumed by the same laboratory, owing to a KZN gent who apparently vapes truckloads of a certain fruity menthol juice...

:D

And also, menthol supplies have been depleted in the Western Cape because they are being consumed by the same laboratory, owing to a KZN gent who apparently vapes truckloads of a certain fruity menthol juice...

:D
Would love to see the size of the delivery vehicles used for uncle @Rob Fisher deliveries! ;) Doubt it’s single guy in normal Bakkie, more likely the Rob Fisher delivery team in their trusty 18 wheeler.:D

@Rob Fisher in your opinion is the 50/50 version a big difference to the regular 70/30 and is there a place i can get from in Durban

@jm10 no I'm the only lunatic that still believes in 50/50 but I'm convinced there is a difference... I prefer the 50/50 and I always have stock if you want a bottle to try. You know where I live. :)

@Rob Fisher in your opinion is the 50/50 version a big difference to the regular 70/30 and is there a place i can get from in Durban

Justin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yip @jm10 - 50/50 rocks !
More flavour, less clouds, more throat hit :D
Not talking about XXX, because I don't vape it - but am talking about my Strawberry menthol blend. And after I have added some PG nic and PG menthol, my blends are probably around 60PG

4c2516ecb6be6d970f064ee074dc75e8.jpg

Man these things are becoming harder and harder to find. I can’t wait for sunset.

Man these things are becoming harder and harder to find. I can’t wait for sunset.

Glad you found one.
I've been using mine since September last year on a daily basis. These mods are quite tough as well, have dropped mine about five times and no actual damage just the odd scratches here and there.

Glad you found one.
I've been using mine since September last year on a daily basis. These mods are quite tough as well, have dropped mine about five times and no actual damage just the odd scratches here and there.

I've had 2 since their release but I always found a way back to mech squonkers because that's what I prefer. I'm blown away by replay though and this is a game changer for me

Yup I learnt from my first Therion BF I sold to never sell them.
The 75c is coming to my grave with me.

Finally got one of 2018 most hyped up RTA. Testing will commence shortly.
But off the bat this RTA oozes quality.

20180601_162137.jpg

The Dvarw DL Nano RTA

Back