Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Pick up mail from vape king. This little thing hits hard with 40mg nic salts. Al thing that I am not a fan off is that it has a hole where cold air also come through on the pod I guess it is the draw activation for firing. So you get this cold air on the one side of your mouth and warm vapour on the other side.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
90b2f1b93013653c4e81fb4d6204d424.jpg

Pick up mail from vape king. This little thing hits hard with 40mg nic salts. Al thing that I am not a fan off is that it has a hole where cold air also come through on the pod I guess it is the draw activation for firing. So you get this cold air on the one side of your mouth and warm vapour on the other side.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
90b2f1b93013653c4e81fb4d6204d424.jpg

Looks interesting! But yeah, I can imagine cold air coming in on the one side of your mouth is not very pleasant lol.

Looks interesting! But yeah, I can imagine cold air coming in on the one side of your mouth is not very pleasant lol.
I realised it is a bit different to my exceed as the hole where the vape comes through is not center of the mouth so you have to put the corner of the mouth piece in the middle of you lips then it is better but still get that cold air in your mouth from the other hole.

a5f8820fd3990cc185a56c15fd85d5b6.jpg

All aboard the replay train... big ups to @throatpunch for the quick hook up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! And thanks @Sir Vape for the cute handwritten note...

Been dying to try this... RDA is being cleaned now.
SirMail1.jpg

Recurve #3 so my BAM Squonker can be matchy matcherson!
SirMail2.jpg

Shiny new gold 20700's! Love the fact they come in a little zip goodie!
SirMail3.jpg

Oooooo Shiney and Gold!

SirMail4.jpg

Luckily I bought the eFest charger in Stuttgart because now I have a charger I don't have to use a crowbar to put them in or get them out of the charger!
SirMail5.jpg

Not a very good picture but at least everything is Tuxedo Matchy now!
SirMail6.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! And thanks @Sir Vape for the cute handwritten note...

Been dying to try this... RDA is being cleaned now.
View attachment 133502

Recurve #3 so my BAM Squonker can be matchy matcherson!
View attachment 133503

Shiny new gold 20700's! Love the fact they come in a little zip goodie!
View attachment 133504

Oooooo Shiney and Gold!

View attachment 133505

Luckily I bought the eFest charger in Stuttgart because now I have a charger I don't have to use a crowbar to put them in or get them out of the charger!
View attachment 133506

Not a very good picture but at least everything is Tuxedo Matchy now!
View attachment 133507

It's a really good juice

Hi @Carnival
Is that the Breeze 2
What are your thoughts? Are you able to compare it to the Suorin Air.

Thanks

Hi @Smoky Jordan

Nope, this is the original Breeze. If I like this one, I might go to v2, will see! I haven't tried the Breeze yet, I've filled it with juice and I'm just letting it sit for a while. I don't have the Suorin Air, I have the Suorin Drop so I can only compare it to that once I've tried it.

Hi @Carnival
Is that the Breeze 2
What are your thoughts? Are you able to compare it to the Suorin Air.

Thanks

I have the Breeze 2 and the air... Breeze 2 has air flow control so its a tighter draw, better batter life and the coil inside the pod of the breeze 2 can be changed instead of replacing the entire pod. Air is smaller, cuter, neater, smaller battery, looser airflow... I still like the Air but the performance of the Breeze 2 is incredible.

I have the Breeze 2 and the air... Breeze 2 has air flow control so its a tighter draw, better batter life and the coil inside the pod of the breeze 2 can be changed instead of replacing the entire pod. Air is smaller, cuter, neater, smaller battery, looser airflow... I still like the Air but the performance of the Breeze 2 is incredible.
Thanks so much @Amir . I have the air but was wondering if it would be worth buying to replace the air.

Thanks so much @Amir . I have the air but was wondering if it would be worth buying to replace the air.

if size and looks is everything then stay with the air. Breeze 2 with a 1 ohm coil is much bigger, a little heavier, but much more flavorful and the airflow control is a huge plus. I still use both but the wife has mostly taken over the Air because my preference falls on the breeze 2

Hi @Amir
Could you possibly take a pic of the 2 side by side

Stocking up on some DIY things for secret sauce

20180529_203003.jpg

Back