Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Every delivery i get from the courier guy is exactly at 8 in the morning. sometimes feel that the delivery boy from courier guy stands outside my gate and rings the doorbell exactly at 8am, awesome service and thanks @Vape Republic , can't wait to try these
View attachment 133317

Would love some feedback on this with the new .1 ohm coil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail from @BumbleBee !! Thank you as always for my goodies + awesome service. :)

Then some Vape Mail from Cartel!! Thank you guys. :)

bumblebeemail.png cartel.png

Some Green mail from the UK. 30 days probably not bad for the post office

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 57
Where does that Ultem piece go and what is it for?
It Vapes pretty good for me as the auto fire is really fast vs any other pods I have owned and I like the size and shape of the mod.

But to be honest that’s about it. For me it’s the same type of vape I get from my Breeze gen 1. Still waiting on my gen 2 to arrive.

The biggest downfall is probably the price. I picked it up for R960 from the UK plus pack of spare pods (2 in a pack). This side of the pond its R990 for GG addition plus R160 for the pods. Probably not big difference but most pods systems goes for between R300 to R600 and this is almost double the price

Where does that Ultem piece go and what is it for?

It fits in the cap and reduces the chamber and concentrates the airflow. As for how it vapes... not sure... it's at the back of the list for testing... I have a few HE RTA's I'm gonna play with first!

It Vapes pretty good for me as the auto fire is really fast vs any other pods I have owned and I like the size and shape of the mod.

But to be honest that’s about it. For me it’s the same type of vape I get from my Breeze gen 1. Still waiting on my gen 2 to arrive.

The biggest downfall is probably the price. I picked it up for R960 from the UK plus pack of spare pods (2 in a pack). This side of the pond its R990 for GG addition plus R160 for the pods. Probably not big difference but most pods systems goes for between R300 to R600 and this is almost double the price
Agreed. The pricing on it is a bit stiff. Mods like the Suorin are half the price and the guys who use them, rate them pretty good.

Agreed. The pricing on it is a bit stiff. Mods like the Suorin are half the price and the guys who use them, rate them pretty good.

To be honest I would stay clear of the Suorin air and drop. Auto fire isn’t that hot as it has a ramp up and the coils tends to sweat don’t want to call it leaking as it isn’t major.

Would rather get a breeze or la Cart

To be honest I would stay clear of the Suorin air and drop. Auto fire isn’t that hot as it has a ramp up and the coils tends to sweat don’t want to call it leaking as it isn’t major.

Would rather get a breeze or la Cart

I've heard good things about the breeze. The auto firing ramp up seems to be a problem with many pod systems. Just lately I got the SMOK Rolo Badge and the Infinix and the Rolo badge does have a noticeable delay while the infinix is more of an instant fire. The delay is irritating to deal with. I need to check out the la cart. I haven't seen that device.

Some Green mail from the UK. 30 days probably not bad for the post office
I am picking up my rainbow one tomorrow. I got an exceed edge last week and it is glued to my hand. I will be able to make a comparison once I get mine.

I've heard good things about the breeze. The auto firing ramp up seems to be a problem with many pod systems. Just lately I got the SMOK Rolo Badge and the Infinix and the Rolo badge does have a noticeable delay while the infinix is more of an instant fire. The delay is irritating to deal with. I need to check out the la cart. I haven't seen that device.

Go for breeze 2. The best of the bunch I’ve tried so far

Nope

They make this and there is also another juice coming- champagne

@Comrad Juju I guess you participated in another group buy which I missed, but I don't think I would like it as I don't like dark cherry flavour.

However, I'd be interested in your opinion, so perhaps you'd like to review it in this thread: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/merak-infusion-intnl-juice-reviews.t45784/ ?

If you do, just tag me in the review and I'll add your review to https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

and to https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-juice-reviews.t48002/

The auto-fire ramp-up reminds me of those Greensmoke things. The way i vaped those was to do a short primer puff and then a normal puff. It became second nature (well, until I threw it away because it was rubbish).

Does it wick 70/30 fine? I don't expect a pod system to, but I'm just wondering.

Yeah I’ve had no issues so far with 70/30. I use mostly 60/40 though but I did try 70/30 in the name of science

Early morning diy mail!

f695a48b3453d6aa6a0433e701e7fefd.jpg

Back