Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

If you can only collect vape mail every 5 months, yours will look like that too

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Brother... with my salary, even if I could only collect every 5 decades it would not look like that hahaha but I’m very appreciative of what I have

@Steyn777 - likewise it was great meeting another vape enthusiast and sample some of your juice. Most enjoyable mind share - we must do this again sometime. I think my SA trips must absolutely include a JHB stopover in future. Met so many great guys. I wonder if Durban have nice guys? @Stosta what do you think?
U are going to be in cape town soon right ??

Originally I wanted the Ultem version but when the Tuxedo version popped up I grabbed it. :p

Really looks brilliant and makes it different to the norm.

Well cant call these mods normal at all as it’s a pain even to get on the group due to gates mainly being closed for new members most of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! I visited the eFest stand at Hall of Vape and picked up some of their 18650's and 20700's and two chargers. The Lush Q2 Charger is for 20700 and 21700's and the Slim K2 charger is for travelling!
VapeMailGermany 009.JPG

Vape Mail from Stuttgart... A unicorn I have been after for some considerable time! Managed to extract one from Darren Loh in the dying moments of the show! White Armor Mech with Silver contacts!
VapeMailArmor 001.jpg VapeMailArmor 002.jpg VapeMailArmor 003.jpg VapeMailArmor 004.jpg VapeMailArmor 005.jpg VapeMailArmor 006.jpg VapeMailArmor 007.jpg VapeMailArmor 008.jpg VapeMailArmor 009.jpg VapeMailArmor 011.jpg

Thank You Flavour World SA!!!!!!!

Just got my delivery of RAW concentrates and some other goodies too:inlove:

Got lots of bubble wrap for the little ones lol!!! pop pop pop pop:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG-20180518-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20180518-WA0007.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 37
Vape Mail from Stuttgart... A unicorn I have been after for some considerable time! Managed to extract one from Darren Loh in the dying moments of the show! White Armor Mech with Silver contacts!
View attachment 132998 View attachment 132999 View attachment 133000 View attachment 133001 View attachment 133002 View attachment 133003 View attachment 133004 View attachment 133005 View attachment 133006 View attachment 133007
My word that’s stunning! Ah ah ah! Drool

Great vapemail @Rob Fisher !
Going to take you a while to go through it all

Back