Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

View attachment 132888
Pick up and awesome meet from @RenaldoRheeder thanks for a fantastic deal and was great meeting you. Enjoy all the new toys and thanks for letting me try out a few.
@Steyn777 - likewise it was great meeting another vape enthusiast and sample some of your juice. Most enjoyable mind share - we must do this again sometime. I think my SA trips must absolutely include a JHB stopover in future. Met so many great guys. I wonder if Durban have nice guys? @Stosta what do you think?

@Steyn777 - likewise it was great meeting another vape enthusiast and sample some of your juice. Most enjoyable mind share - we must do this again sometime. I think my SA trips must absolutely include a JHB stopover in future. Met so many great guys. I wonder if Durban have nice guys? @Stosta what do you think?
Probably not @RenaldoRheeder ... I haven't met any yet! :-D

...and

Skyline, Dvarw with extras, Skyclone Dropkit, SXK Narca, some drip tips, some BB panels and a button, Scarab RDA (SA made), Reo P67 and spares, Sola RDA, Typhon RDA and Hadeon kit

81411b3afe55d44ae63c3c1f76227360.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

My goodness @RenaldoRheeder
What a big haul this was!

I think this is what you need for your trip back to Nigeria
:D

mag-48-fleet-1-min.jpg

I can’t fathom collecting 2 limelight’s, 2 Reos, an Authentic skyline and dvarw in one vapemail package! And that isn’t near half the contents :O:O:O:O:O:O Junne @RenaldoRheeder u probably the vape God in Nigeria... are u opening up a retail store there? Or what’s happening

I can’t fathom collecting 2 limelight’s, 2 Reos, an Authentic skyline and dvarw in one vapemail package! And that isn’t near half the contents :O:O:O:O:O:O Junne @RenaldoRheeder u probably the vape God in Nigeria... are u opening up a retail store there? Or what’s happening

Wonder what deals he does to fund his gear...being Nigerian and all Just kidding though,hard work pays off,enjoy it oom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what deals he does to fund his gear...being Nigerian and all Just kidding though,hard work pays off,enjoy it oom!

@Jp1905 Pretty sure his the Nigerian prince thats been emailing you to give his millions away, should of replied to the mail. Now dont you feel stupid

Hmmmm - let me just check something with @Rob Fisher - I'll get back to you.

Just to stay on-topic, I have more vapemail to post, but I'm going to friends for the evening - so I must pack and get ready to miss the traffic.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@RenaldoRheeder, you have one of the best collections i have ever seen, Congrats Bud, yes I’m Jelly very Jelly

If you can only collect vape mail every 5 months, yours will look like that too

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Wow @RenaldoRheeder what an awesome package of Vape Mail! Some quality stuff right there.. you are going to have as much fun as I'm going to be having over the next few days and weeks as we play with our new stuff! Chicken Dinner!

OK first Vape Mail now that I'm back... I was at a code red status but @Oupa got a message from St Petersburg in Russia to fire up the Red Pill Factory and ship to arrive today... Boom Red Pill back in stock! I was literally down to a 30ml sample! :eek:

XXXGermany.JPG

OK first Vape Mail now that I'm back... I was at a code red status but @Oupa got a message from St Petersburg in Russia to fire up the Red Pill Factory and ship to arrive today... Boom Red Pill back in stock! I was literally down to a 30ml sample! :eek:

View attachment 132921
Holy smokes Rob. Down to 30ml?!
I can imagine the stress levels must have been through the roof :eek:

And the biggest chicken dinner of this Red Pill Shipment is that they now come in the new V3 Gorilla Bottles... OMG what an improvement!
GorrilaV3 001.JPG

Back