Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vapemail baby:aaaaa: It's not you my "Trusty" and not "Rusty" old drill bit friends it's just time for this noob to try and give my Siren 2 better looking coils.So till next time 2.5mm and 3 mm:ciao:.20180612_114634.jpg

Got some lekka Vape mail today.

833728f123a85119cdc9bf470e59bd93.jpeg

951bedac55065bd1f391ba0185f2143f.jpeg

Got the Savour MTL RTA from @Rob Fisher today. Wow!! Just Wow:campeon:. Thank you so much Rob. I even got 10 awesome battery wraps and two beautiful drip tips. What a winner @Rob Fisher. I don't know how you knew I needed new wraps:D

1528825624451.jpg

And as soon as @Tashy had her new tank on the way we decided that her current mod is in desperate need of upgrade, you know, for safety reasons:p

I remembered seeing a deal not too long ago on the Sir's website so got her one of these, As I got to checkout I just could not resist adding a little something to the cart for me (The intake Ive been looking at since its been released)

Great! checked out, paid and received order confirmation. happy happy, the end
As I was Reading the order confirmation I thought about how good the deal on that mod was... Before I knew it, I had another order confirmation from the Sir's order on the way :nod:

I dont know how this happened :rofl::rofl::-D:-D:--P

1.jpg
2.jpg

And as soon as @Tashy had her new tank on the way we decided that her current mod is in desperate need of upgrade, you know, for safety reasons:p

I remembered seeing a deal not too long ago on the Sir's website so got her one of these, As I got to checkout I just could not resist adding a little something to the cart for me (The intake Ive been looking at since its been released)

As I was Reading the order confirmation I thought about how good the deal on that mod was... Before I knew it, I had another order confirmation from the Sir's order on the way :nod:

View attachment 135164
View attachment 135165
It’s not right that u weren’t getting a new mod too!!

Many happy vapes!!

View attachment 135164
View attachment 135165
Got the Savour MTL RTA from @Rob Fisher today. Wow!! Just Wow:campeon:. Thank you so much Rob. I even got 10 awesome battery wraps and two beautiful drip tips. What a winner @Rob Fisher. I don't know how you knew I needed new wraps:D

View attachment 135163

Now that is what I call "Krismis" in June!

Awesome kit you guys got there. Congratulations!

Regards

Back