Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

If you don't enjoy ... I'll take it off your hands. I find the flavour better for me with the MTL.

Thanks @Deckie but it is a keeper because it's 22mm so I can use it on my Bar V3. I have the air panel kit on the way so I can turn it into a restricted DL.

71d01a112f13b96546c1b30bca62ad4e.jpg

Been itching to try these for a while now. Thanks @throatpunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And from The Vape Guy - Mr. @BumbleBee himself - a Gentleman with such a Generous Heart - My Sincerest Appreciation for all your help putting this package together and all the special little extra surprises tucked away inside - Thank You so very much :band::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:
5BBEA2BB-4BB5-455E-B219-3D8FF99FFBCD.jpeg

Some Awesome vapemail from @smilelykumeenit for me and @Tashy!!
Thanks for the Super speedy and Very friendly service!! Now I can get cracking on with trying out TC mode!

2.jpg

1.jpg

Been a while since I posted on this thread! Found one of my favourite juices at a local store for a great price!

Was upset when I found they only had one 3mg in stock, then realised I could get a 6mg and a 0mg and life was good again!

20180614_160630-800x450.jpg

71d01a112f13b96546c1b30bca62ad4e.jpg

Been itching to try these for a while now. Thanks @throatpunch

Very interesting @Amir !
What's the diameter of those little protruding orange parts on the ends of the cotton?
Am assuming they help you thread the cotton into the coil...
Genius

Very interesting @Amir !
What's the diameter of those little protruding orange parts on the ends of the cotton?
Am assuming they help you thread the cotton into the coil...
Genius

Pre cut and fluffed and ready to wick for 3mm ID coils. It’s a perfect fit.

Back