Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

What a pleasure to work with local vendors.
  1. @method1 from Mr Hardwicks' had no problem to specially mix me a 12 mg of DDD. Even enquired after my taste preferences and included two juices to sample.
  2. @Frostbite from Atomix Vapes offered to deliver the one juice I expressed interest in to VapeCartel to save me on courier charges.
  3. @KieranD from VapeCartel had no hesitation in including the package from Atomix Vapes with my order from him.
All of this requires extra communication, administration and keeping your head about you. Thank you, this customer feels like a king!

mUrbnAk.jpg

And that large bottle of whitelabel berry yoghurt speaks volumes!

And when I got home today my US parcel was on my desk... Epic Vape mail baby! :rock:

First up was my REO Tumbled SL/LP... it's one of my favourites and wanted to make sure I had a spare! And included in the box was a gift from Rob... a brass patinaed REO Mini with a stunning finish and it's sealed so the patenia will stay as is. Robert O' Neil is one special friend!
VVMail2.jpg

Another win... a 2013 concave decked Cyclone!
VVMail3.jpg
A authentic BF Manta!
VVMail4.jpg

And the atty I have been waiting for... the authentic Thump BF with top airflow!
VVMail5.jpg

I managed to get 3 Hornet's as well! Same deck as the 2013 Cyclone but with a different cap!
VVMail6.jpg

And 2 XXL Vicious Ant T-Shirts!
VVMail7.jpg

@Rob Fisher , that is epic!
Love that tumbled SL Reo! Still so grand!
Mini looks great too.
As for the toppers, they all look super, we await your feedback!

And when I got home today my US parcel was on my desk... Epic Vape mail baby! :rock:

First up was my REO Tumbled SL/LP... it's one of my favourites and wanted to make sure I had a spare! And included in the box was a gift from Rob... a brass patinaed REO Mini with a stunning finish and it's sealed so the patenia will stay as is. Robert O' Neil is one special friend!
View attachment 38158

View attachment 38159
A authentic BF Manta!
View attachment 38160

And the atty I have been waiting for... the authentic Thump BF with top airflow!
View attachment 38161

I managed to get 3 Hornet's as well! Same deck as the 2013 Cyclone but with a different cap!
View attachment 38162

View attachment 38163
Nice haul Rob :)

That patina Reo is beautiful, another one of a kind ;)

Hi @Rob Fisher

I want to call dibs on that manta if you sell please, i am sure we can sort out terms ;)

Edit: I had a clone and it was amazing, but as clones are it did not last :(

View attachment 38158

View attachment 38159
A authentic BF Manta!
View attachment 38160

View attachment 38161

View attachment 38162

View attachment 38163
Ooh, that Mini is divine. Enjoy.

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

I have been waiting patiently for this one! Custom Drip tips from @hands! A couple of special ones (and they are all special)... the Red Mallee wood drip tip made from the same piece of wood that the Lil Pinch was made from... Peter sent the off cut along with the mod so Jacques could make it for me!

I just love the black tipped Corian Bone tips... then drip tip number 3 with sterling silver inlay... OMG so beautiful. And then in the centre was a complete surprise... a wide bore Porkey! <-- I asked Jacques yesterday if he would make me a wide bore and he said he would get onto it sometime... so he told a porkie about a porky drip tip! :D Then the Red Mallee drip tip... so perfect! Then another creation in wood! And finally my Cyclone Cap that he made the air hole bigger! @hands you are a master! Thank you so much! :rock:
DripTips4.jpg

DripTips2.jpg DripTips3.jpg DripTips5.jpg DripTips6.jpg DripTips7.jpg DripTips8.jpg

I have been waiting patiently for this one! Custom Drip tips from @hands! A couple of special ones (and they are all special)... the Red Mallee wood drip tip made from the same piece of wood that the Lil Pinch was made from... Peter sent the off cut along with the mod so Jacques could make it for me!

I just love the black tipped Corian Bone tips... then drip tip number 3 with sterling silver inlay... OMG so beautiful. And then in the centre was a complete surprise... a wide bore Porkey! <-- I asked Jacques yesterday if he would make me a wide bore and he said he would get onto it sometime... so he told a porkie about a porky drip tip! :D Then the Red Mallee drip tip... so perfect! Then another creation in wood! And finally my Cyclone Cap that he made the air hole bigger! @hands you are a master! Thank you so much! :rock:
View attachment 38250

View attachment 38251 View attachment 38252 View attachment 38253 View attachment 38254 View attachment 38255 View attachment 38256
I have to admit, I get excited every time you get vape mail @Rob Fisher.

Once again epic vape mail!
@hands, I think I need to use your services. Would be awesome if you have a catalogue.

@hands those drip tips are insane :O :clap: not to mention the cyclone top cap. Beautiful

I think Skipper has enough now, its time to start supplying the rest of us :-D

View attachment 38250

View attachment 38251 View attachment 38252 View attachment 38253 View attachment 38254 View attachment 38255 View attachment 38256
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Great start to the day, about to taste my man juice. That sounds more weird than I thought but I'm extremely excited :p Thanks to the guys at Sir Vape.

6cd66419d4b3009210d501ddcfe4fe8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back