Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

All that's left to do is for @Rob Fisher to pen in on the labels : Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su Mo Tu We-REORDER! Th Fr Sa Su Mo Tu We Th.
Sorted.

My prize from @Rooigevaar arrived. Unfortunately on Sunday night after discussing some abstract philosophy with a really hot friend, my phone decided to end its life, so no pics but I hastily photoshopped this accurate depiction. Thank you so much for sponsoring this crazy cool prize and thank you again to the forum for another kick ass get together.

jmonster.jpg

My prize from @Rooigevaar arrived. Unfortunately on Sunday night after discussing some abstract philosophy with a really hot friend, my phone decided to end its life, so no pics but I hastily photoshopped this accurate depiction. Thank you so much for sponsoring this crazy cool prize and thank you again to the forum for another kick ass get together.

View attachment 90454

LMAO accurate depiction!!! Congradulations and enjoy the prize!!!!

Some goon action for my AV from the guys @Sir Vape

e923afe27ba55432886325b1af2a52aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby ... My new Predator and my wife's new AL-85

50e377ae2c337834d6819af1b01f53be.jpg

Vape mail from Vape Legion. Ordered on line yesterday and recieved this morning before 9 Awesome no fuss service. Eleaf Lyche after i dropped mine which shattered the glass and bent the cage at least i have spares now, and enough notch coils to last me a year :)
WP_20170404_14_29_08_Pro[1].jpg

Another LP from @sirvape, looking great on the therion BF

Attachments

• tmp_23568-IMG-20170404-WA0021417708081.jpeg
    tmp_23568-IMG-20170404-WA0021417708081.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 52
  • tmp_23568-IMG-20170404-WA00231762085206.jpeg
    tmp_23568-IMG-20170404-WA00231762085206.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 56
Vape Mail Baby! Code red averted... was down to my last 200ml's! Stocked up with Vapour Mountain XXX again! Phew! Thanks @Oupa! :h:
View attachment 90434

Before I dive in and order some XXX for my SXK Billet Box, is there a secret password to mention to get the special mix. I am afraid that if I order the standard XXX I might be left wanting. I assume the special mix can only be ordered from @Oupa ...am I correct @Rob Fisher ? Should really rebrand that mix as Rob's X :D

Before I dive in and order some XXX for my SXK Billet Box, is there a secret password to mention to get the special mix. I am afraid that if I order the standard XXX I might be left wanting. I assume the special mix can only be ordered from @Oupa ...am I correct @Rob Fisher ? Should really rebrand that mix as Rob's X :D

Yes tell @Oupa you want Rob's mix... you will have to order a minimum quantity I would guess... ask @Oupa. If it's an issue let me know and I'll ship one or two bottles to you if you want @boxerulez.

I agree he should market the Rob's XXX Mix... :p

Guys, how cute is this. My wife's new setup.
The AL-85 with Hadaly on top.

bf163369d866fccf0cd70fa4eb2fa95e.jpg

Yes tell @Oupa you want Rob's mix... you will have to order a minimum quantity I would guess... ask @Oupa. If it's an issue let me know and I'll ship one or two bottles to you if you want @boxerulez.

I agree he should market the Rob's XXX Mix... :p

So which version did you send to me to try out. :confused:
If it was just plain everyday XXX (a very noteworthy vape), the other stuff must be from another world.
Is @Oupa an alien? :)

Going fruity this April!
DSC_0036.JPG DSC_0037 (1).JPG
Took advantage of a special and got some free PG (1L) and VG (2L) on top of a great discount! All well packaged in plastic, bubble wrap, boxes, Styrofoam, and just to make sure, another box. Feels like Xmas! Thanks @Geoff .

Let the experimentation begin! My next ADV's to be Clyrolinx only based fruit and melon mixes if all goes to plan. (I love melons! Big ones, small ones... Sorry going off topic.)

Cheers!

What is different on your version uncle Rob?
If the original is that good it must be even better!

The original has Diacetyl in it. Some people prefer the new version... it changed when the whole bullcrap story about Diacetyl broke and @Oupa reformulated XXX to take out the concentrate that contained Diacetyl. I way prefer the old version and have it made especially for me.

Back