Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Today's vapemail: 4 of Revolution Vape's juices, and some @smilelykumeenit coils:

RWv5JGL.jpg

@veecee @vicTor I also bought because of the special. Thank you @Andre for the tip on what to try it out with. @method1 Rodeo is going to be mixed at a higher pg for the pipe, maybe a 60/40, then the wait begins. Never thought that I would be drooling for a tobacco vape, just goes to show how our likes and styles change over time.

Atmizoo vapeshell finally released after being stuck at customs for 4 days..luckily the Atmizoo team helped out and constantly communicated with customs and myself and sorted the issue out!
5f5cc2cdf4f9b514112ad43b5c20d35e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

BEB90C6B-D356-4BBC-A446-7D468AE10BB4.jpeg E621D369-8664-48C2-8E53-B29B4754C237.jpeg DC011003-2E7C-41AF-A24F-71C13FACD036.jpeg
Win mail baby! Thanks again to the legends at drip society! Such great service and what amazing prize to win!!!! @Cruzz_33 you sirs are amazing!

Only fitting that you get your first @Jengz :)
Mine is in the cape, why is today a public holiday??:-(

View attachment 130380
I got mine yesterday but my domestic hid it from me because she says there’s far too many parcels coming to me, I must slow down, after explaining I won this one and didn’t pay for it she released it!

Got my own SARS officials here by me man! It’s by the hard times

I got mine yesterday but my domestic hid it from me because she says there’s far too many parcels coming to me, I must slow down, after explaining I won this one and didn’t pay for it she released it!

Got my own SARS officials here by me man! It’s by the hard times

Next time bribe her with a shopping voucher lol

GIFT MAIL :present:

Wow! Someone on the forum, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent me this amazing Coilmaster. Whew! I was speechless when I opened the packet. I don't build so I won't use it for tools, but it will definitely come in handy to carry all my juices - and just in time for the Cape Town Vape Meet tomorrow. It's absolutely stunning!!!!

Anonymous, I can not thank you enough! :thumbup: and I wish I knew what I did to deserve it.:tmnt:

20180427_133951.jpg 20180427_134012.jpg :tmnt::tmnt::tmnt:

Thats awesome @Hooked !
Enjoy!
PS - Please tell the peeps at the meet to take a few photos for us

Back