Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I took a toot on a 24 mg salts one and felt like a school laaitie double clutching a Texan plain.o_O
Hahah I hear ya.
I don't get the fuss behind the nic salts thing, to be honest. It's a little smoother than freebase, but meh, it doesn't really impress me. Also, power of the mind is a thing.. every nic-salt juice I tried felt like it should taste salty because my brain said "but nic SALT, man".

Hahah I hear ya.
I don't get the fuss behind the nic salts thing, to be honest. It's a little smoother than freebase, but meh. Also, power of the mind is a thing.. every nic-salt juice I tried felt like it should taste salty because my brain said "but nic SALT, man".
Agreed, you don't vape that thing the same as a mod. About the only one that seemed to not be bothered was @Christos , think he can win a cloud competition with a drop or suorin air with 48 mg nic salts.

Thanks to the brilliant and diligent @BumbleBee!
I think you are the first vendor to answer me in the who has stock section and to actually have what I was looking for wich was a strange request!
My hat goes off to you Sir!

@Silver mesh wick testing to commence soon!
20180503_085639.jpg 20180503_085610.jpg

Thanks to the brilliant and diligent @BumbleBee!
I think you are the first vendor to answer me in the who has stock section and to actually have what I was looking for wich was a strange request!
My hat goes off to you Sir!

@Silver mesh wick testing to commence soon!
View attachment 130852 View attachment 130853

@Christos Yep, @BumbleBee is right on top of things. In the cut-throat business world, if you snooze, you lose - but Bumblebee is wide awake!! In Dec. last year I saw a new product on the Internet (the Eleaf Basal) and immediately fell in love with it. I posted on Who has Stock and the only vendor to reply to me was Bumblebee, who told me that the mod hadn't even arrived in SA yet, but that he would order it for me. Now that's what I call service!

Received my precious, shout out to @JsPLAYn, excellent seller and kept me up to date all the way, goods received in great and secure condition/ packaging.
Thanks, highly recommended seller.
_20180503_113649.JPG

All the way from Mexico! Marc Mods skull bottles for my squonkers!
6f46be6005b2e6491371f136d3c2dd67.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I always get excited when I see you posting in this thread @Cobrali ! Nice bottles!
Thanks! Just getting some matchy matchy going since the new bottles that come with the limightlight are too big and then i saw this pic in the limelight group and started searching for bottles..the blue/white for the bliss. The black for the gloom and the yellow for the gloomtem that is on it's way!
9b65eff01fd1e392bda93f43dd8f223c.jpg
6b6a22fa6ecad86c686ed117aa9e36d0.jpg

Thanks! Just getting some matchy matchy going since the new bottles that come with the limightlight are too big and then i saw this pic in the limelight group and started searching for bottles..the blue/white for the bliss. The black for the gloom and the yellow for the gloomtem that is on it's way!

Epic!

I just HAD to get this - for the bottle! Just look at it - not only the bottle, but the box that it comes in too! WOW!
Takes me back to my teenage years. It's groovy, baby!! I'll have to take it with me down the drag to my china's pad.

Thank you, Kobus - Revolution Vape @BaD Mountain for sending this to me all the way from Upington!

20180503_Flower Power.jpg

Lovely coloured bottles @Cobrali - your mod is looking awesome with that colour combo!!

D294AF14-2C0B-4586-A9EB-6A28E0FF1CD5.jpeg
Coming home late after an insane day at work only to find my goodies here! Another gusto because I can’t get enough and some of my favourite juices! Epic maaaaaan

I just HAD to get this - for the bottle! Just look at it - not only the bottle, but the box that it comes in too! WOW!
Takes me back to my teenage years. It's groovy, baby!! I'll have to take it with me down the drag to my china's pad.

Thank you, Kobus - Revolution Vape @BaD Mountain for sending this to me all the way from Upington!

View attachment 130914
Haha nice. I don't know the juice, but I've got a ton of respect for Revolution's mixologists. Their juices are amazing.

Some friday mail from Vape Cartel. Hoping to smash out some nice coils for replay this weekend with that SS wire.

20180504_163209.jpg

Back