Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Giving this pod thing a try.Been using it with 70/30 juice at 15mg and I must say its a sneaky nic rush.They definitely made good improvements on this V2.Thanks Vape King @Stroodlepuff
20180504_162626.jpg

70/30 works fine?.. no dry hits?......

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
None at all.Ive been chain vaping it without 1 dry hit so far.I did leave the pods to soak for 20 mins before vaping though.In the packaging there's a leaflet that says they recommend 70/30 and not to use anything lower than 60/40.I know guys use 50/50 without issues too.Really good device and I normally use mechs so that's saying something.

None at all.Ive been chain vaping it without 1 dry hit so far.I did leave the pods to soak for 20 mins before vaping though.In the packaging there's a leaflet that says they recommend 70/30 and not to use anything lower than 60/40.I know guys use 50/50 without issues too.Really good device and I normally use mechs so that's saying something.
Awesum.. I'm Currently using 'fill my pod' 35mg .. its really nice for those hard hitting .. but I didn even realise it's 70/30 aswell lol ... thanks if u didn post I wouldn't have known I can use my regular daily juices too for times I dnt want a nic rush or throat hit

Awesum.. I'm Currently using 'fill my pod' 35mg .. its really nice for those hard hitting .. but I didn even realise it's 70/30 aswell lol ... thanks if u didn post I wouldn't have known I can use my regular daily juices too for times I dnt want a nic rush or throat hit

Pleasure bud,this forum is all about learning and sharing.I benefitted a lot from other members posts.Gotta love our vape community.
I also wanna try the 35mg and 50mg juices I can imagine the head rush must be crazy.
I agree with you it's nice to use regular juices when you don't want the rush or throat hit.Try it out let me know how it goes bud.
1525456329169648860301238508919.jpg

Pleasure bud,this forum is all about learning and sharing.I benefitted a lot from other members posts.Gotta love our vape community.
I also wanna try the 35mg and 50mg juices I can imagine the head rush must be crazy.
I agree with you it's nice to use regular juices when you don't want the rush or throat hit.Try it out let me know how it goes bud.
View attachment 131016
I just filled my spare with my favourite juice Pulse summer soother.. 3mg tho as I want a minimal as possible throat hit. Just want to chase flavour.. and keep my vanilla caramel tobacco 35mg for after work

To be honest 35mg is nt that harsh . Its quite pleasant like smoking a camel filter. I chain vape it with no nic rush or headrush and I'm vaping 3mg almost 3 yrs .. I belive it's due to the Salt nic .. but I'm liking the MTL for a change

Vape Mail from @BumbleBee (The Vape Guy) and @Bumblebabe (Living Proof) :tmnt:

It's great to receive vaping stuff and healthy snacks in one box! These snacks are all low-carb, sugar-free and gluten-free.
Tomorrow I'll post individual pics of each product, with the nutritional content, in a separate thread under Health Matters
@Braki @Rob Fisher

20180504_ALL.jpg

The eLeaf iJust 3 - love the colours!
20180504_iJust 3.jpg

20180504_Nautilus Mini.jpg

Coils, Batteries, Machete.jpg

And Bumblebee also sent a little gift for me. Thank you so much @BumbleBee. You're such a kind, generous person!

I just filled my spare with my favourite juice Pulse summer soother.. 3mg tho as I want a minimal as possible throat hit. Just want to chase flavour.. and keep my vanilla caramel tobacco 35mg for after work

To be honest 35mg is nt that harsh . Its quite pleasant like smoking a camel filter. I chain vape it with no nic rush or headrush and I'm vaping 3mg almost 3 yrs .. I belive it's due to the Salt nic .. but I'm liking the MTL for a change

Thanks for sharing bud im definitely gonna try 35mg salt nic.Camel filter does have a nice hit not too harsh.Vanilla caramel tobacco sounds tasty as hell gonna look for that flavor too.My better half is gonna shake her head when she sees me come home with more flavors lol.
I put in berry and melon on ice 3mg (adv exotic blue same guys that make fantasi) and my other half is hogging the pod now she's loves it.She also loves mechs now she wants one so I guess I'll be picking up a pod system for her soon lol.The MTL is a refreshing change.

Vape Mail from @BumbleBee (The Vape Guy) and @Bumblebabe (Living Proof) :tmnt:

It's great to receive vaping stuff and healthy snacks in one box! These snacks are all low-carb, sugar-free and gluten-free.
Tomorrow I'll post individual pics of each product, with the nutritional content, in a separate thread under Health Matters
@Braki @Rob Fisher

View attachment 131017

The eLeaf iJust 3 - love the colours!
View attachment 131007

View attachment 131008

View attachment 131009

And Bumblebee also sent a little gift for me. Thank you so much @BumbleBee. You're such a kind, generous person!
Please tag me in that post kind of doing a carb free thing for a while now always looking for threats we could eat...

Vape mail baby.
f51cfe1fa359279c2a7b8439d2a244e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice mails @Rob Fisher
Were these picked up at the show?
Looking forward to hearing more about them

Back