Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail baby. A unicorn I have been after for a long time.
9e6826fe7311bea2894aad3e1d76124c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher , youve got to tell us what these lovely devices are!
Looks great

Vape Mail Baby! EFest slim K2 charger and four EFest 18650 3000mAh batteries.
ee6c269f6bc9f7520c09ca5ddc88afc4.jpg

This was a juice called Rob that I made myself using a computer driven mixing machine.
60b6aa883ad0ad0d26a03d3fc42753f1.jpg

This was a juice called Rob that I made myself using a computer driven mixing machine.

Winner!
Let me guess, it had some litchi and some menthol in it?
Hehe

Did u use mixed berries, litchi and menthol concentrates to mix this Oom?

The biggest RTA you have ever seen! The Aromamizer Titan. It holds 41ml of juice.
3eac39a975672c47004c4fdfc50aa55c.jpg

Another device I have been after for a long time. The Steampipes Corona RTA that uses steel cables to run the juice to the cotton.
7d2a985d6b2b425bfc599a73f6c77aea.jpg

The biggest RTA you have ever seen! The Aromamizer Titan. It holds 41ml of juice.

41ml !
My word Rob!
Juice for days
Lovely
Hope the flavour is good

Another device I have been after for a long time. The Steampipes Corona RTA that uses steel cables to run the juice to the cotton.
7d2a985d6b2b425bfc599a73f6c77aea.jpg

This Sounds interesting! Would like to see more on this one

Had one of these a couple of weeks now, and it's turned into my 2nd favorite RTA (no.1 will always be the Dvarw) very quickly. The fact that you only need to refill maybe every 3rd day and also that it gives a very surprising amount of flavor makes it a winner for me. Just not very portable though...

All your goodies are looking amazing Mr Fisher sir, I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say the jealousy is real!

Had one of these a couple of weeks now, and it's turned into my 2nd favorite RTA (no.1 will always be the Dvarw) very quickly. The fact that you only need to refill maybe every 3rd day and also that it gives a very surprising amount of flavor makes it a winner for me. Just not very portable though...

All your goodies are looking amazing Mr Fisher sir, I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say the jealousy is real!

Amazing, thanks @Anvil
Now I want one ;-)
Am wondering if one can put in a fairly tame build? And if the airflow can be a restricted lung?

i
Amazing, thanks @Anvil
Now I want one ;-)
Am wondering if one can put in a fairly tame build? And if the airflow can be a restricted lung?
Im also tempted to get one with that 40mm mod! For science! (and also a 24 hour no frills, no refill setup ) :D

i

Im also tempted to get one with that 40mm mod! For science! (and also a 24 hour no frills, no refill setup ) :D

Desk vape @Christos
Hook up to a car battery or maybe a USB port?
Something like that
Wick change after 40ml of same flavour - thats made for me! Hehe

Amazing, thanks @Anvil
Now I want one ;-)
There are so many different airflow settings I'm sure you could get a restricted hit from it. Also, it comes with an optional neutral center post for the deck so you can put a dual coil build that doubles resistance rather than halving it. The combination of options available is huge. The only thing is the coils (or at least the legs) have to be quite long in order to get to the holes or posts due to the immense build deck.

Back