Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

DD474508-A81C-43EB-9560-5FA890590FEF.jpeg 4AB07AC0-6D8C-483E-B59E-A892FEDAA096.jpeg 9F2964F0-3F5B-44A5-AC69-8FA54A175821.jpeg
Finally some goon mail! Been wanting one forever and now I have two! Thanks @Lee for the amazing sale and so far they are performing amazingly! Just need to polish em up!

Another device I have been after for a long time. The Steampipes Corona RTA that uses steel cables to run the juice to the cotton.
7d2a985d6b2b425bfc599a73f6c77aea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that looks like a good heart in your hands.awesome looking

Another device I have been after for a long time. The Steampipes Corona RTA that uses steel cables to run the juice to the cotton.
7d2a985d6b2b425bfc599a73f6c77aea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that looks like a good heart in your hands.awesome looking

Im pretty sure someone else had a similar pic but I assure you its not the same...

Very happy with the service @the flavour mill
I also forgot the VG in my order
cbd07889b2affbf0008eb5bf303457ca.jpg

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

This just arrived, been waiting for 2 weeks for the coolest Pineapple I've ever tasted. Can't wait to test on my Wasp which should be here next week :D:D;)IMG_20180510_120534.jpg

Woohoo! My Vape Mail from Vape Cartel arrived as promised this morning! :)

VapeCartelMail.png

@Carnival , enjoy the drop, it is an amazing device, especially with nic salts or high nic juice. Had the opportunity to try one at our vape meet the other day, but it's not for me. I vape continuously so will pull a @Silver on myself with that. But it is a great MTL device and for stealth vaping.

@Carnival , enjoy the drop, it is an amazing device, especially with nic salts or high nic juice. Had the opportunity to try one at our vape meet the other day, but it's not for me. I vape continuously so will pull a @Silver on myself with that. But it is a great MTL device and for stealth vaping.

Thank you @Room Fogger :)

I am hoping I don't pull a Silver on myself! But I am excited about this one.

Vape mailstop @juicy joes this morning met Keagan and Martin had an awesome experience and learnt a few things
fb684ea6d694584a5c86f163a45540f2.jpg

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

@Room Fogger I'm also a chain-vaper, but I vape high nic in between - just a puff or two.

Back