Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Room Fogger. If you do not like stuff around your head and eyes, @Rob Fisher and I have been using this one for the past few years.
M0092.jpg
Nice, more options, I wil have a look. Thank you.

So I was fortunate enough to WIN the ECIGSSA Comp 10 First Prize...

and look what just came in the mail today :D

IMG_0031.jpeg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Thank you so much to @BigB @Mari for the awesome prize!! :D

07C18898-511D-4EF6-AA27-64D5E5F644C7.jpeg

1 x 100ml Melon Medley
1 x 100ml N-Ice Melons
1 x 100ml Sunrise
1 x 100ml Diner Vapes - Strawberry Jam
1 x 100ml Diner Vapes - Blueberry Cheesecake

And I scored an extra 20ml of Caribbean!

1 x 60ml Caribbean (Normal)
1 x 60ml Caribbean (Oak Aged)

:D :D

so what you saying is three more...
juma
stab wood
stabwood/infilled resin one
and a Karrimor

Delivered at 19:15 last night!
From VapeGuy (@BumbleBee - thank you)
Sanyo 20700s with covers for my Pulse 80W. Pico backup. Beserker RDA and CBP to try.

JvU8qFu.jpg

@Bulldog - let me know how this works for you. I got something similar, bit because the focus range is relatively short, I found that it does not work so well for me. I am considering getting something like Rob has.
Sent by iDad's iPhone

@RenaldoRheeder I have not wrapped any coils yet, my main reason for buying them, but I do agree with you. Just playing around with them I think the 2.5x lens seems to be ok and does seem as if it would make the task much easier. The 6.0x lens is nice for inspecting coils or admiring your handy work :) but don't think you could work with them. Maybe @KZOR could advise us here as I saw him using a similar one in one of his videos.

IMG_1198.jpg

Delivered at 19:15 last night!
From VapeGuy (@BumbleBee - thank you)
Sanyo 20700s with covers for my Pulse 80W. Pico backup. Beserker RDA and CBP to try.

JvU8qFu.jpg
@Andre, I love my Beserker RDA. Really good atty, and no oversquonking. It will work with those 18mg net tobacco's .

Back