Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

This is the fastest SAPO delivery ever! KMD impact RDA!
59f2b2073eb7a6daf3958f706e22ad78.jpg
664eaaa54b66ae78af89535ce4e76850.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

My Dvarw MTL RTA with spares, a variety of airflow inserts and a stainless steel tank has arrived. Thank you @Rob Fisher. Looking forward to setting it up.

qiBWCaJ.jpg

Quick question: are unicorn bottles better than the other types?

@RainstormZA no they are not... they are a pain... the juice gets onto the flat surface and drips off onto the table or your mod... they look really cool but they don't do you any favours... the good old Vapour Mountain bottles were the best by far... pity none of the vendors use them anymore.

@RainstormZA no they are not... they are a pain... the juice gets onto the flat surface and drips off onto the table or your mod... they look really cool but they don't do you any favours... the good old Vapour Mountain bottles were the best by far... pity none of the vendors use them anymore.

Interesting , I'm using these but UK customs are very strict about child proof bottles and that nic should not exceed 1mg. Or was that 3mg?

1524515826620-905215048.jpg

Does anyone els see Dawie die Kabouter when looking at this....
They actually look very practical, lot easier to carry around @RainstormZA ?

Well I like the screw tops for the 500ml bottles but they can sometimes hold in juice at the very end of the tip so when it's being opened, it can spit back at you and not practical for travel as when you open a few times to use, it tends to leak down after closing it again. I've had to clean them a few times.

Another Twisp Mini Vega with their new Arcus tank. I took it in to a Twisp kiosk for them to load the Smart Curve software.

20180423_Mini Vega with Arcus tank.jpg

And, also from the kiosk, some mouthpiece covers - for hygiene purposes when you're in a group and passing your mod around.

20180423_Mouthpiece covers.jpg

Uncle @Rob Fisher Are you talking about THese? This is what my 1st XXX came in and I have only been using these since I started DIY.

Nope, not those but those are also great! These are the ones I'm talking about!
View attachment 130090
Oh yes, I remember these, thats actually what I was thinking of.
Then a correction on my part, I had that type of bottle, then bought those bottles for DIY at Westpack (I think they still sell them) and later stuck with the PET needle nose bottles as they where the least messy.

Back