Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

That’s a whole lot of goodies right there, wow that was fast.

It was super fast! Left Budapest on Tuesday and arrived today! Fastest Vape Mail in HISTORY! DHL Rocks and at least you will have your DVarw before you head overseas! Winner!

A massive massive thank you to @Anvil for one amazing care package....full of coilz cotton and juice thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart:campeon:.

And thank you to @Jp1905 for doing me a massive favour on his vacation to get me the Apocolypse RDA you two gents are amazing and pure of hart thank you so much.:b1:

Attachments

• IMG-20180419-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20180419-WA0032.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 50
A massive massive thank you to @Anvil for one amazing care package....full of coilz cotton and juice thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart:campeon:.

And thank you to @Jp1905 for doing me a massive favour on his vacation to get me the Apocolypse RDA you two gents are amazing and pure of hart thank you so much.:b1:

Only a pleasure bud, hope you enjoy it!

It was super fast! Left Budapest on Tuesday and arrived today! Fastest Vape Mail in HISTORY! DHL Rocks and at least you will have your DVarw before you head overseas! Winner!

Oh that would just be epic if it arrives before I’m outbound, Rob you are a legend.

Pleasure boet!But I think you should thank my wife rather,I had to drag her pregnant belly around Durban!Still a pleasure nonetheless,anytime!And was a pleasure meeting you @Anvil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very kind @Hakhan brought me a present to say thanks for the Dvarw group buy... so Ice Cream Mail Baby! Macaroons for me! My wife and kids dived in as well! :h: Thak you @Hakhan!
Macaroon 002.JPG Macaroon 005.JPG Macaroon 004.JPG

Pleasure boet!But I think you should thank my wife rather,I had to drag her pregnant belly around Durban!Still a pleasure nonetheless,anytime!And was a pleasure meeting you @Anvil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was a pleasure meeting you too, pity we couldn't make a proper meet out of it, but now we know for next time. Tell your wife I say thanks for her patience while we talked vape!

Attachments

• 20180420_084027.jpg
    20180420_084027.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 28
Thanks @Rob Fisher .. my dvarw accessories have arrived.. as usual no delays.. this legend of a vaper definitely doesn't waste time
ce46c7ecad844d675d042ef524299b36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! New Twisp Que and the new flavours! Just in time for my trip to Europe!! Thanks @HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari! Ninja device going with to Germany, Austria, Russia, Estonia, Sweeden, Norway and Denmark!
TwispQue 005.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! New Twisp Que and the new flavours! Just in time for my trip to Europe!! Thanks @HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari! Ninja device going with to Germany, Austria, Russia, Estonia, Sweeden, Norway and Denmark!
View attachment 129755
Are you off on a cruise, @Rob Fisher ? Scandinavia and Russia are amazing places to visit. Where in Russia are you visiting? Here is my souvenir from Saint Petersburg. I'm surprised it isn't illegal haha. 15242121499341549525769368795150.jpg

Are you off on a cruise, @Rob Fisher ? Scandinavia and Russia are amazing places to visit. Where in Russia are you visiting? Here is my souvenir from Saint Petersburg. I'm surprised it isn't illegal haha.

First I'm heading the Hall of Vape show in Stuttgart and then spending some time exploring Germany and Austria... then up to cruise the Baltic! And yes just St Petersburg in Russia!
Breakaway.jpg

Back