Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Tell you what - let's say it is salmon as when we were younger. Most of the Vapers here are much younger and who are they to argue with the wisdom of years of experience

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Method in the madness or just madness in the method?

Relying on the youngster's good upbringing to respect elders if that fails, falling back on too experienced to care

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I only respect where respect is given. Age is of no consequence going back to point 2 of too experienced to care :D

Have a heart - I only had those two plans

Sent by iDad's iPhone
How about a beer when you are in jhb again :D and P.S please see of your contacts can stop using @Silver's credit card....

My only advice to @Silver is to get sms notifications as my card was compromised 3 times within a week of getting a new card. I suspect insiders selling details at the bank.
Think I spent 2 months angry and replacing a card within a week of getting it 3x times...

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

I personal like the 8ml tank bulb

Dammit @Rob Fisher !

Are you getting vapemail today? I'm waiting on the courier guy and he's normally here by now if he isn't going straight to you!

Dammit @Rob Fisher !

Are you getting vapemail today? I'm waiting on the courier guy and he's normally here by now if he isn't going straight to you!

No vape mail today... but there are some inbound from overseas! And plus I have to go to work for an hour today... so it's going to be a tough day!

No vape mail today... but there are some inbound from overseas! And plus I have to go to work for an hour today... so it's going to be a tough day!
Haha! He just showed up and I berated him for daring to go somewhere else first.

Back