Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Oh, I did get some Vape Mail! Some battery wraps for 26650's and some clapton wire to make small coils!
Boom 001.JPG

No vape mail today... but there are some inbound from overseas! And plus I have to go to work for an hour today... so it's going to be a tough day!
Hahahaha Yoh MR fisher 1 hour? That’s most difficult

Sure thing. Want my car keys as well while we are sharing? :D
If it's just to drive your car then definitely!

If I'm responsible for repayments then no.
If it's the kind of situation where our keys are going into a bowl and we're drawing them, also no (my wife's decision not necessarily mine!).

This is hilarious. I foresee a separate sub forum being opened with Rob Fisher vaping memes that go along this "Chuck Norris" meme style.. :D
@silver i guess this can be organized haha... I got some good ideas and im sure theres a few Meme masters here.

Sent from my very old NOKIA 3510i

This little bolt snuck in under the radar last night
1acae77f1d809f12d67194e291099c80.jpg

@Stosta - Dude, you are a Rock Star, there are not enough words to explain my gratitude, thank you so much!:campeon::zpong:
So much goodies, Hubby is so happy with his coils, the rest (drip tips, battery wraps, battery holders, cotton, everything I am running out of) is all mine:party::aaaaa::cheer:
IMG_1445.jpg

Quick pick up mail from Juicy Joe’s, the Berserker 24mm. Just a quick build with the included coils.
So far the flavor is better then the RDA but i still need to find the right build with the RDA.

1D2BCA7B-464A-453A-9D15-C9B393D9AF5B.jpeg

Back