Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So a friend paid me a visit in the form of The Courier Guy.
IMG_0176.JPG

Looks like it's going to be a great weekend, some concentrates from The Flavour Mill @DizZa @Erica_TFM , hoping to get back into mixing something other than one shots soon, and some other odds and ends to make for a interesting time ahead, especially with a new tank I want to try out for my e-pipe.
IMG_0177.JPG

Vape Mail and Vape Pickup
Finally got my Manta, this tank looks the boobies. Also got my drop kit, the skyline looks proper sexy now.

And picked up some coils for the Manta and also some more Nic Salts juice for my MTL from Vape Cartel.

20180420_151950.jpg

20180420_155658.jpg

Some mail received yesterday, but was too exited to post then. Also too busy enjoying myself to really care:D . Firstly some mail from a slow boat from China, just waiting for them to explain where my mech is that should have been included! But at least my waterproof battery holder is in there.
IMG_0179.JPG
And then very special mail arranged by @antonherbst and graciously hand delivered to me by @TheV , really appreciated it. An authentic OL16 which is going on top of the Reo.
IMG_0180.JPG
Cannot wait to start building them.

Some mail received yesterday, but was too exited to post then. Also too busy enjoying myself to really care:D . Firstly some mail from a slow boat from China, just waiting for them to explain where my mech is that should have been included! But at least my waterproof battery holder is in there.
View attachment 129928
And then very special mail arranged by @antonherbst and graciously hand delivered to me by @TheV , really appreciated it. An authentic OL16 which is going on top of the Reo.
View attachment 129929
Like the look of that silver drip tip.
Put me on the dibs list if you ever sell

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

View attachment 129928
View attachment 129929
Is ORGANIG COTTON more organic than organic cotton...?:p

Yes, yes it is. Some say about twice as much. The really good stuff is labeled all caps and in BOLD. Careful of clones though, always look for genuine Chinese Japanese ORGANIC COTTON. Genetically engineered to kill all pests without the need to use pesticides as well as able to grow in even the most polluted of chemical wastelands. So you can rest assured no pesticides nor artificial fertilizers were used in its production.

I should post this is the vaping tip competition thread I think.

Regards

View attachment 129928
View attachment 129929
I found the ol16 to produce the best flavour with high coils (be careful not to short with the cap or burn the drip tip) , almost in line with the posts and placing the cotton in dual coil mode so the airholes can be seen from each side I.e. no cotton restricting the airflow from home to hole on each side.

You could just pop over to the ol16 thread for some build inspiration!

@Pixstar @Raindance , that is handmade cotton, therefore it is organig as no organs have been hurt making it :cool: , had to get something to make up for free shipping, that was the cheapest. Still going to wash it and dry and see what it looks like, I was piffed a tank that uses the strand for wicking according to the previous owner, so I am giving it a chance.

If something was to happen to me @Cornelius will inherit the silver driptip :D so keep your fingers crossed. No, wait, @Cornelius , you are excluded from the finger crossing, I have heard that sometimes people wish for the thing they want, :confused: so not taking a chance.:D Just joking though.:-D

View attachment 129928
View attachment 129929

I see the vape bug has bitten you badly !!

you need to see a doctor stat !!

just kidding, cool goodies there man, enjoy, please post a pic of the inside of the battery holder when you have a minute

regards

Well, ding dong dell! Hit me with a surprise! The doorbell rang and the chap said DHL here... on a Sunday? I didn't open the door but I did open the driveway gates and I was ready to empty a Glock magazine if the truck that came down the driveway didn't have a DHL sticker on the side. Sure enough, it was the DHL Truck with a delivery and it was one I was waiting for!

Here is the box ready for unpacking.
DHLVM01.jpg

And here is the box unpacked and Baby Choo's sister Monzie in it. :p
DHLVM 018.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Heal Edition Atty Stands!
DHLVM05.jpg

Bubble Glass tanks for the Skydrop.
DHLVM06.jpg

Selection of Stainless Steel wire from Kidney Puncher - DNA250C Replay Baby!
DHLVM07.jpg

Siam Mods Drip Tips from the UK.
DHLVM08.jpg DHLVM09.jpg DHLVM10.jpg

I see the vape bug has bitten you badly !!

you need to see a doctor stat !!

just kidding, cool goodies there man, enjoy, please post a pic of the inside of the battery holder when you have a minute

regards
It takes 6 batteries, so ideal for travel I think. Wil also mean I can carry more batteries with me without having to dig for them the whole time.
IMG_0183.JPG

Back