Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My goodie-bag from @Vape Republic.

Nic salts pods for my Aspire Gusto Mini - it's sooo convenient using the pods. The Elements nic salts liquid I'll be trying for the first time but I have no doubt that it'll be good. Elements is just fantastic! @Ruwaid I ordered the honey-roasted tobacco pods at your suggestion, even though I don't usually vape tobacco flavours. I'll game to try it though!

Elements.jpg

Milkshake.jpg

And then a super surprise of some juice samples and vape bands!! Thank you so much @Vape Republic!!

20180428_104302.jpg

GIFT MAIL :present:

Wow! Someone on the forum, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent me this amazing Coilmaster. Whew! I was speechless when I opened the packet. I don't build so I won't use it for tools, but it will definitely come in handy to carry all my juices - and just in time for the Cape Town Vape Meet tomorrow. It's absolutely stunning!!!!

Anonymous, I can not thank you enough! :thumbup: and I wish I knew what I did to deserve it.:tmnt:

View attachment 130406 View attachment 130407 :tmnt::tmnt::tmnt:
This little bag is a winner. I carry my out and about goodies in it. :)

IMG_20180428_114146.jpg

Nic salts pods for my Aspire Gusto Mini - it's sooo convenient using the pods. The Elements nic salts liquid I'll be trying for the first time but I have no doubt that it'll be good. Elements is just fantastic! @Ruwaid I ordered the honey-roasted tobacco pods at your suggestion, even though I don't usually vape tobacco flavours. I'll game to try it though!

View attachment 130469

View attachment 130468

And then a super surprise of some juice samples and vape bands!! Thank you so much @Vape Republic!!

View attachment 130470
The Element PNK Ns/20 is actually very pleasant. Works great on the Suorin Air. Not sure if you've tried the Opus Juice Co. Nic Salts range yet? Also very nice!
CED765BD-1D32-499A-8B0B-935B45B8A790.jpeg

View attachment 130469

View attachment 130468

View attachment 130470
I recall you being on a "juice buy freeze" and I also recall telling you to just give up and accept that this is how things are happening going forward. :D

Enjoy!

I recall you being on a "juice buy freeze" and I also recall telling you to just give up and accept that this is how things are happening going forward. :D

Enjoy!

@Christos You're quite right - I think it was in Dec. that I said that in the New Year I wouldn't buy any more juice - but I didn't say which New Year.

:present: Gift Mail :--) :--)

Another wonderful peep on the forum, who also wants to remain anonymous, made two bottles of coffee juice for me. I appreciate this so much; even more so because he doesn't even vape coffee himself! He also sent a bottle of concentrate with the coffees, which is great! @Braki, when you get back I'll give you half if you would be so kind as to make up my half for me ... deal?

The kindness of the vaping community / peeps on this forum never ceases to amaze me. My profile pic on Facebook is of my two dogs and an image which says, "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.". I certainly don't think that anymore and I'm going to change it!

Thank you sooooo much, Anonymous!!! I really appreciate the trouble that you went to.

EDIT: There will be no forum review on this juice at the request of the peep who made it for me.

20180430_Coffee DIY for me.jpg

Last edited:
:present: Gift Mail :--) :--)

Another wonderful peep on the forum, who also wants to remain anonymous, made two bottles of coffee juice for me. I appreciate this so much; even more so because he doesn't even vape coffee himself! He also sent a bottle of concentrate with the coffees, which is great! @Braki, when you get back I'll give you half if you would be so kind as to make up my half for me ... deal?

The kindness of the vaping community / peeps on this forum never ceases to amaze me. My profile pic on Facebook is of my two dogs and an image which says, "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.". I certainly don't think that anymore and I'm going to change it!

Thank you sooooo much, Anonymous!!! I really appreciate the trouble that you went to.

View attachment 130648

Thats awesome @Hooked
More coffee juice for you to taste and report back on no doubt!
Let us know how it goes when you get a chance to try it

Thats awesome @Hooked
More coffee juice for you to taste and report back on no doubt!
Let us know how it goes when you get a chance to try it

The peep who made it for me said he'd done so just for me and he doesn't want a forum review - just private feedback out of interest.

Im Very excited for this Vape mail, Got the ingredients needed for a upgrade on my Deez Melons and Also have the ingredients for @Rude Rudi s Pychee!!
And finally, I am giving tobaccos another go again, lets see how this one ends

WhatsApp Image 2018-05-02 at 10.02.54.jpeg

Im Very excited for this Vape mail, Got the ingredients needed for a upgrade on my Deez Melons and Also have the ingredients for @Rude Rudi s Pychee!!
And finally, I am giving tobaccos another go again, lets see how this one ends

View attachment 130766
Looking good there, I realized this morning that I did not include inawera pear in my order, :( trying to rectify now.;(

Looking good there, I realized this morning that I did not include inawera pear in my order, :( trying to rectify now.;(
Happens to me so often :rofl::rofl:
I think thats Rule no 1 of DIY

No explanation needed. I'm on brood en tik for the rest of the month. That's where you hang a piece of meat in the fridge and you may let it touch your bread, then it's someone else's turn.

IMG_0186.JPG

Back