Calling all DIY'ers

FA1548-POLARBLAST.png

A flavour enhancer to impart the freezing chill of the Polar Icecaps into your liquid, Polar Blast will send a shiver down your spine whilst allowing your flavours to sparkle through with crystal clear brilliance.

We suggest using 1-2% mixed with other flavors since it's taste is "as neutral as possible".

Mint and Menthol free

This is exciting. I'm keen to try it!

FA1548-POLARBLAST.png

A flavour enhancer to impart the freezing chill of the Polar Icecaps into your liquid, Polar Blast will send a shiver down your spine whilst allowing your flavours to sparkle through with crystal clear brilliance.

We suggest using 1-2% mixed with other flavors since it's taste is "as neutral as possible".

Mint and Menthol free

FA's answer to Koolada?

FA1548-POLARBLAST.png

Mint and Menthol free

I definitely want that. Is it available here yet?

FA1548-POLARBLAST.png

Mint and Menthol free
Spoke to a guy from Brazil at the VC store in CT. He actually warned me off this stuff reckons he got stomach problems and other irritations that went away when he stopped using it. This was very recently, day I got my VGOD so less than 2 weeks. Topic came up when I offered him some XXX and he refused for this reason, apparently he cant do any kind of menthol after that.

@kimbo

INW - Pear - 4%
TFA - Caramel - 1.5%
TFA - Cheesecake G/C - 3%
INW - Biscuit - 1%
TFA - Brown Sugar - 0.5%
FA - Fresh Cream - 2%
TFA - Banana - 0.5%

Perfect balance.
@Deckie i have a batch brewing minus the banana :)

I was thinking to sub the banana with 0.5% FA Fuji Apple

For the best Coffee Cake in town: FA Nonna's Cake - 3%, FA Tiramisu - 1%, FA Jamaican Rum - 1%
I want to try this @Andre. How long does it need to steep?
I am trying hard with this steeping thing....it does make a difference!

Ooh, I've been looking for something to use Nonna's and Tiramisu in, recipes aren't thick on the ground for these two. Sounds great @Andre, I'll give it a go, thanks.

Yeah, one needs to keep a close watch. In busy times, threads fall off the main index quickly and one misses stuff. Now that I have got some more tobaccos in (shout out and big thanks to @method1), I really need to go back and read the whole Tobacco thread from the start again. That is like a whole evening's work :eek: but well worth the time. :thumbup:

This was first mentioned as a stunner by @rogue zombie in July 2016 here.
If you and @RichJB like it, we shall have to record it in the Bakery thread.
I'll be making it tonight as well. I've been meaning to make it for months but it completely slipped my mind. Saw your post some time ago and instantly recognized it as a recipe from HIC and got what I needed in my monthly buy. Yay

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Anyone used FA Milk before? Any suggestions on %'s?

Any suggestions for subbing FA Marshmallow with CAP Marshmallow? I have a few recipes lined up using Wayne's 1:1 FA Meringue:FA Marshmallow. I don't have FA only CAP. Can use CAP Marshmallow in the same ratio? TIA.

Any suggestions for subbing FA Marshmallow with CAP Marshmallow? I have a few recipes lined up using Wayne's 1:1 FA Meringue:FA Marshmallow. I don't have FA only CAP. Can use CAP Marshmallow in the same ratio? TIA.
I have done that with good success in the past. 1:1 is fine for me. I find the cap to be slightly sweeter, doesn't bother me, but just FYI

Hi all,

I have been looking at the below recipe for Kreed's custard:

Ethyl Maltol - 1%
French Vanilla (CAP) - 4.5%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) - 4.5%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) - 6%

Firstly, has anyone tried it and what are your thoughts if you have? Secondly, I was thinking of adding in some LA Banana Cream at 4%, what do you guys think?

I kind of made it my practice it come and ask here first before going ahead and mixing anything as I always receive brilliant advise from you guys.

TIA

Hi all,

I have been looking at the below recipe for Kreed's custard:

Ethyl Maltol - 1%
French Vanilla (CAP) - 4.5%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) - 4.5%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) - 6%

Firstly, has anyone tried it and what are your thoughts if you have? Secondly, I was thinking of adding in some LA Banana Cream at 4%, what do you guys think?

I kind of made it my practice it come and ask here first before going ahead and mixing anything as I always receive brilliant advise from you guys.

TIA

I've made this a couple of times and it is a slolic custard - nice balance and body. I'm sure the Banana Cream will work a treat in here - sounds delish!!!

I've made this a couple of times and it is a slolic custard - nice balance and body. I'm sure the Banana Cream will work a treat in here - sounds delish!!!

Thank you so much @Rude Rudi, one last thing, does 4% LA Banana cream sound like a good percentage? I think I read somewhere that 5% gives a very prominent banana flavor, and I would like it to be more of a slight top note and not to overpowering

Thank you so much @Rude Rudi, one last thing, does 4% LA Banana cream sound like a good percentage? I think I read somewhere that 5% gives a very prominent banana flavor, and I would like it to be more of a slight top note and not to overpowering

Mmmm...I only use TFA Banana Cream so not sure about the LA "strength". I would start a bit lower, perhaps 2.5% and adjust up. As they say, you can always add but you cannot take away!

Anyone else have experience with LA Banana Cream?

Mmmm...I only use TFA Banana Cream so not sure about the LA "strength". I would start a bit lower, perhaps 2.5% and adjust up. As they say, you can always add but you cannot take away!

Anyone else have experience with LA Banana Cream?

So true @Rude Rudi, will wait to hear the guys thoughts are on the LA banana cream %, I really want to get it as close to right on the first attempt as possible, because as you know the recipe takes 6 weeks to steep and nothing worse than waiting 6 weeks and its not right.

Back