Calling all DIY'ers

I would rather leave it out, banana nut bread & banana split aren't going to do justice, bear in mind though that the TFA Banana brings another dimension & doesn't allow the Pear to be too dominant, i.e. In my Serpent 25,Clapton coil @ 0.6ohm , 28W, the Pear is the dominant flavour with just that something lurking behind (Banana), yesterday I got a Merlin - this is basically a MTL using the single coil deck - same build but vaping at 22W - the banana shines through & the pear lurking behind but in a more prominent fashion.

Thanks, thought as much.

What's your recommend steep here? To be honest, I have 10 mils left so will make another large batch now.

On another note - I have the local Juicy Pear and Caramel from Creamy Clouds and your recipe kicks butt, big time! It makes the commercial juice appear like a puppy vs this beast! Spot on man, spot on!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, thought as much.

What's your recommend steep here? To be honest, I have 10 mils left so will make another large batch now.

On another note - I have the local Juicy Pear and Caramel from Creamy Clouds and your recipe kicks butt, big time! It makes the commercial juice appear like a puppy vs this beast! Spot on man, spot on!!

1 week at the least, better after 2

Jeeezz...what a weekend. Made all my juices to be ready for the December holidays as I suddenly realised that I need a good steep on most of them to be ready in time before I head off!

Some old, some new, but a good mix...

Watermelon Bubblegum
HumBug
Kanzi
Millionaire shortbread (test)
Smores
Neolatte
Rusty pelican
Strawnana
Geography - French quarter
Pear and Caramel
Dr Crimmy's Strawberry overdose
Not yo mamma's apple pie
Cuprian
HIC's Eggnog
Honeydewey

Should be sorted now...

Last edited:
Jeeezz...what a weekend. Made all my juices to be ready for the December holidays as I suddenly realised that I need a good steep on most of them to be ready in time before I head off!

Watermelon Bubblegum
HumBug
Kanzi
Smores
Neolatte
Rusty pelican
Strawnana
Pear and Caramel
Not yo mamma's apple pie
Cuprian
HIC's Eggnog
Honeydewey

Should be sorted now...

Rusty Pelican?

Watermelon Bubblegum
HumBug
Kanzi
Smores
Neolatte
Rusty pelican
Strawnana
Pear and Caramel
Not yo mamma's apple pie
Cuprian
HIC's Eggnog
Honeydewey

Should be sorted now...

oh hell @Rude Rudi thx for reminding..forgot abt this

Hey guys

Looking for concentrate recommendations for:
1) Pear
2) Pineapple
3) Mango
4) Peach
5) Blueberry
6) Cherry
7) Grape

I mainly make dessert type recipes so I don't have much experience with the fruity flavours. Sorry for the long list.

Any help will be much appreciated :)

Sorry, yes - the Rusty Pelican is the one on ELR. It sounds and smells amazing!!! Needed a use for my butterscotch ripple and bam!!!

If the description is anything to go by, this will be winner!!

Rusty Pelican is a rich butterscotch ice cream scooped and wrapped in a golden crepe, and topped with toasted hazelnuts and a drizzle of caramel.
I have everything except Butter Pecan :(. Might try it without though

Hey guys

Looking for concentrate recommendations for:
1) Pear
2) Pineapple
3) Mango
4) Peach
5) Blueberry
6) Cherry
7) Grape

I mainly make dessert type recipes so I don't have much experience with the fruity flavours. Sorry for the long list.

Any help will be much appreciated :)
This recipe is the perfect mango.
For a grape influence I can recommend this "Fanta Grape float".

Thanks @Andre, I actually love Fanta grape! Can vanilla classic be subbed with another vanilla (classic is like the only vanilla I do not have)?
Imo any other vanilla should work in there. The closest you have to the vanilla extract flavour you buy in the grocery store for bakery.

Recently I've been experiencing a growing aversion to CAP's Vanilla Custard v1 - it's eggy notes have started to cloy and I'm finding it quite unpleasant. Sometimes it's all I can taste in a juice.

What can I use as a work-around or substitute? Anyone else experiencing this?

Recently I've been experiencing a growing aversion to CAP's Vanilla Custard v1 - it's eggy notes have started to cloy and I'm finding it quite unpleasant. Sometimes it's all I can taste in a juice.

I have found the same, if I do use it I use it at very low percentages. I find FA Custard a worthy substitute for me. Note you will not get the heavy custard note from it tho

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Watermelon Bubblegum
HumBug
Kanzi
Smores
Neolatte
Rusty pelican
Strawnana
Pear and Caramel
Not yo mamma's apple pie
Cuprian
HIC's Eggnog
Honeydewey

Should be sorted now...

Yup the 'steeping' section of the juice vault looking quite busy this side too. Including what I am testing for a mate 22 juices to be ready over Dec :)20161128_172102.jpg

I have found the same, if I do use it I use it at very low percentages. I find FA Custard a worthy substitute for me. Note you will not get the heavy custard note from it tho

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm going to start playing around with it at lower %s and see what happens. Luckily I really enjoy FA's Custard, but it's not quite the same.

I don't think CAP Custard is all that.

It starts off well, but after half an hour, I don't know why but I just start looking for something else. I can't explain why or what I don't like. I do like it in small doses where it's just adding to other main ingredient.

I find the same with FLV Custard - great at first, but tire of it quickly.

I haven't tried FA Custard alone. Might do that, before I totally give up on custards.

I don't think CAP Custard is all that.

It starts off well, but after half an hour, I don't know why but I just start looking for something else. I can't explain why or what I don't like. I do like it in small doses where it's just adding to other main ingredient.

I find the same with FLV Custard - great at first, but tire of it quickly.

I haven't tried FA Custard alone. Might do that, before I totally give up on custards.

Some people just can't vape custards. Maybe that's us...

FA1548-POLARBLAST.png

A flavour enhancer to impart the freezing chill of the Polar Icecaps into your liquid, Polar Blast will send a shiver down your spine whilst allowing your flavours to sparkle through with crystal clear brilliance.

We suggest using 1-2% mixed with other flavors since it's taste is "as neutral as possible".

Mint and Menthol free

That looks super @Andre !
Thanks
I get chills of joy reading that

Back