Calling all DIY'ers

The reason for my asking is I see on customer experiences the average vary between 6-10 percent, but the guideline as per FA is 5 percent.

I have tried a few of their range when I was gifted 7 of their new flavours. FA Glory is a great tobacco, I've mixed it up by itself at 1.75% and mixed with vanilla swirl at 2%- nice nutty tobacco but needs at least 3 weeks steep IMO then the nuttyness settles down and tobacco shines through more.
FA Up is a coffee concentrate and it has a very pleasant aroma and it nice and soft on the palate. More like a filter coffee than an espresso, which is what I like about it, not strong or over powering. I'd say this is the best coffee flavour I've tried and if you like coffee vapes you need this in your arsenal.

The reason for my asking is I see on customer experiences the average vary between 6-10 percent, but the guideline as per FA is 5 percent.
I got King Arthurs Pipe and Kingston Kick. Think I shall mix at 5 % and take it from there. Not much info on these FlavourArt UK custom mixes.

I got King Arthurs Pipe and Kingston Kick. Think I shall mix at 5 % and take it from there. Not much info on these FlavourArt UK custom mixes.

From FA UK

Kingston kick:
JAMAICA RUM 70% CLOVE 15% VAPEWIZARD 15%

No info on King Arthur's that I can find so far.

I have read some guys mix King Arthur's Pipe at 10 percent, but I think it is to harsh, will give it a go at 8 percent and will report back in three weeks time.

Has anyone mixed bronuts using INW milk choc? Is it better than the original? I havnt mixed either but want to place an order soon

Hi guys

A "NET" question to test the ECIGSSA DIY encyclopedia.

Been doing DIY like crazy since the beginning of the month. Loving it! Making heaps of juice, with some mistakes and some good results. Totally absorbed by DIY. All part of the inevitable learning curve.

A quick question. I have tons of different pipe tobacco's steeping in VG for 8 months. Basically the VG just covers the tobacco in the sealed glass jar. I try to shake it every day. Some jars have a bit of Vodka in the VG mix. Soon I will filter it 4X through coffee filters.

If I wanted to use it as a concentrate, for example in the place of RY4 TFA, with other concentrates, what is the "ball park" percentage I should try? I was thinking in the lines of 15 to 20%.

I messed about with some earlier this year by mixing 50% with 50% of some commercial juice I wasn't enjoying, like Orange and some custards —6mg nic. I made a few 30 ml bottles. It tasted too strong. Didn't enjoy it much. Perhaps I never let it steep long enough. Tasted the other day. Still too strong. Actually some tasted really crappy. There must be a way I can make a pleasant tobacco flavored juice out of this.

Any advice much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gareth, I don't think you can replace anything in the original with Inw Milk Choc, just add it to give more creamy chocolate. But I would in any case buy Inw Milk Chocolate. If you like Wayne's recipes, he uses it in Cuprian, Crooks and Creams and his latest Chocolate Milkshake. So it's not a "one hit wonder" flavour that is used in only one recipe. You can probably use Inw Milk Choc as a sub for chocs in many other choc recipes too. It's well worth getting.

Any nice mint chocolate recipes and recipes using FA UP nico cappuccino type or macchiato ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi guys

A "NET" question to test the ECIGSSA DIY encyclopedia.

Been doing DIY like crazy since the beginning of the month. Loving it! Making heaps of juice, with some mistakes and some good results. Totally absorbed by DIY. All part of the inevitable learning curve.

A quick question. I have tons of different pipe tobacco's steeping in VG for 8 months. Basically the VG just covers the tobacco in the sealed glass jar. I try to shake it every day. Some jars have a bit of Vodka in the VG mix. Soon I will filter it 4X through coffee filters.

If I wanted to use it as a concentrate, for example in the place of RY4 TFA, with other concentrates, what is the "ball park" percentage I should try? I was thinking in the lines of 15 to 20%.

I messed about with some earlier this year by mixing 50% with 50% of some commercial juice I wasn't enjoying, like Orange and some custards —6mg nic. I made a few 30 ml bottles. It tasted too strong. Didn't enjoy it much. Perhaps I never let it steep long enough. Tasted the other day. Still too strong. Actually some tasted really crappy. There must be a way I can make a pleasant tobacco flavored juice out of this.

Any advice much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow 8 months is quite a while. I use to steap it for a month and that normally came out pretty good. I never used VG though I found it was to thick to deal with wrt to filtering. Good luck with that it takes an age. My process was steap for a month in PG then filter ( coffee and lab filters) and used at 5%. I found it to be more of a filler than a forward flavour. Nice to fill out a tobacco mix but not so great stand alone.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

147443c20678df316671d2c2795c41e4.jpg

Anyone have a clone of this?

Anyone have a strawberry pop rocks candy vape?

How would you get popping candy, assuming that's what it is? Although, that said, my Merlin has developed a disturbing habit of the first puff (after a while of inactivity) going off pop like a firecracker. I can actually feel the 'impact' on my lips through the drip tip. So I guess that might approximate popping candy.

Interesting, I guess it will just be a hard strawberry candy flavour. As Wayne says, you have to use your imagination in vaping. I'm working on a juice that is going to be called Lava Eruption. It's custom-designed for those who get horrible spit-back in their tanks.

Hey guys, is there anywhere I can go to see what are the difference between the different creams?

Interesting, I guess it will just be a hard strawberry candy flavour. As Wayne says, you have to use your imagination in vaping. I'm working on a juice that is going to be called Lava Eruption. It's custom-designed for those who get horrible spit-back in their tanks.
Maybe some champagne to add a fizz

@kimbo this is a bit off the wall not as sweet as your usual pearamel vibe:

TFA Pear 3%
TFA RY4 Double 1.8 %
TFA Jamaican Rum 1.2 %
TFA Brown Sugar 1 %
TFA Sweet Cream 0.8 %

4 week steep for the caramel to be there in full

EDIT: if you want a sharper pear add 0.5% FA Fuji

Having made both, the Nana Cream is hands down one of my favourite hot summer day vapes. Make it you won't regret it! I've subbed LA Banana Cream for TFA when I ran out and it was still excellent. The Chocolate Milk not so much, made 50ml and gave away 40ml. If pushed for a rating I'd say it's "okay" at best.

I can't do Nana Cream. TFA Banana Cream is just the most awful thing I've ever tasted. However my buddy can't get enough of Nana Cream. I just don't like that it's a candy banana sweet instead of a fresh banana. Heard that other bananas are that great either and that TFA Banana Cream is the best of them. Guess I'll never get a nice banana vape.

Back