TFA Pear 3%
TFA RY4 Double 1.8 %
TFA Jamaican Rum 1.2 %
TFA Brown Sugar 1 %
TFA Sweet Cream 0.8 %

4 week steep for the caramel to be there in full

EDIT: if you want a sharper pear add 0.5% FA Fuji
Thank you

I've been wanting to try make a good Peaches and Cream flavour, a la NCV Burst. I know I won't get close to a clone for a while so I'm glad I have a store near me that sells 100ml bottles of the stuff.
I was thinking... Would a cream base like the one from the Unicorn Milk recipe work with other fruits like Peaches? I'll need a mix of Juicy Peach (TFA I think) and White Peach (can't remember right now) but I think it would work.

Am I on the right track or will that cream be a bit too heavy for the Peach flavour?

I see this salted caramel juice is becoming popular any good recipes?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@kimbo this is a bit off the wall not as sweet as your usual pearamel vibe:

TFA Pear 3%
TFA RY4 Double 1.8 %
TFA Jamaican Rum 1.2 %
TFA Brown Sugar 1 %
TFA Sweet Cream 0.8 %

4 week steep for the caramel to be there in full

EDIT: if you want a sharper pear add 0.5% FA Fuji

How does TFA's pear compare to FA's? I've been working on a caramel pear for a while now - I like where I've got the caramel profile but I've been struggling to get the pear right.

And I like your idea of using RY4 double for the caramel - assuming that's what it's there for.

How does TFA's pear compare to FA's? I've been working on a caramel pear for a while now - I like where I've got the caramel profile but I've been struggling to get the pear right.

And I like your idea of using RY4 double for the caramel - assuming that's what it's there for.
TFA pear is great, I cant compare it to FA as I have no experience with that one. The TFA is a slightly dry pear with that paw-paw like 'tang' is the only way I can describe it. Think salad as opposed to fruit candy it alwaus stays a real pear. Mixing it too strong is a horrible thing though... just horrible.

I've been wanting to try make a good Peaches and Cream flavour, a la NCV Burst. I know I won't get close to a clone for a while so I'm glad I have a store near me that sells 100ml bottles of the stuff.
I was thinking... Would a cream base like the one from the Unicorn Milk recipe work with other fruits like Peaches? I'll need a mix of Juicy Peach (TFA I think) and White Peach (can't remember right now) but I think it would work.

Am I on the right track or will that cream be a bit too heavy for the Peach flavour?

If you haven't seen this already : http://diyordievaping.com/2016/11/14/top-5-diy-e-liquid-support-bases-beginner-diy-tips/

Good place to start

If u get that Caramel Pear balance right, please share...asseblief!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've actually started working on this. Currently on this:

FA Pear 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 4%
FA Coco' (Coconut) 1%
EM 1 drop per 10ml

Awaiting my Black Friday order from The Flavour Mill and I am going to try adding FA Caramel starting at 1%.

I find that the coconut needs some decent steeping time to start behaving itself. The FA Pear still needs more prominence but I doubt upping it to 5% is the right way to go (it is an FA flavour after all). Strangely enough the TFA Bavarian Cream at 3% seems just about right. Might add Marshmallow 1% and Meringue 1% to give it more of a rich, sweet, juicy mouth feel.

The experiment continues....

Guys i am looking for a nice Caramel Pear vape please if someone can help me

@kimbo

INW - Pear - 4%
TFA - Caramel - 1.5%
TFA - Cheesecake G/C - 3%
INW - Biscuit - 1%
TFA - Brown Sugar - 0.5%
FA - Fresh Cream - 2%
TFA - Banana - 0.5%

Perfect balance.

Last edited:
Ah ha! Just found a use for that INW pear lying around here but....its to sub the INW biscuit for FA cookie. Whats the thinking? It should work?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ah ha! Just found a use for that INW pear lying around here but....its to sub the INW biscuit for FA cookie. Whats the thinking? It should work?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Should work, start low & work upwards, say at 0.5%. Another option is CAP Sugar Cookie V2 @ 1%, adjust from there till you are happy.

@kimbo

INW - Pear - 4%
TFA - Caramel - 1.5%
INW - Biscuit - 1%
TFA - Brown Sugar - 0.5%
FA - Fresh Cream - 2%
TFA - Banana - 0.5%

Perfect balance.

Just made this and it is amazing! Ready as a Shake and Vape - can't wait for it to rest!

I have no banana, only have Banana Nut Bread and Banana Split Cap...could either of these work or rather skip?

@kimbo

INW - Pear - 4%
TFA - Caramel - 1.5%
INW - Biscuit - 1%
TFA - Brown Sugar - 0.5%
FA - Fresh Cream - 2%
TFA - Banana - 0.5%

Perfect balance.
Thank you!

Short the INW but that is what Monday is for

Sent from my SM-G900F

I certainly will - just not happy with it at the moment. I've got TFA's Pear on the way so I'll start playing with the two pears and see what happens.

Just made this and it is amazing! Ready as a Shake and Vape - can't wait for it to rest!

I have no banana, only have Banana Nut Bread and Banana Split Cap...could either of these work or rather skip?

I would rather leave it out, banana nut bread & banana split aren't going to do justice, bear in mind though that the TFA Banana brings another dimension & doesn't allow the Pear to be too dominant, i.e. In my Serpent 25,Clapton coil @ 0.6ohm , 28W, the Pear is the dominant flavour with just that something lurking behind (Banana), yesterday I got a Merlin - this is basically a MTL using the single coil deck - same build but vaping at 22W - the banana shines through & the pear lurking behind but in a more prominent fashion.

Last edited:
Back