Calling all DIY'ers

I never responded to this thread as I mainly Vape a diy menthol ice mix, about 250ml a month.
I don't respond much to the diy threads as I am a single type of flavour vaper.

If any one wants to try a menthol mix this is what Vape

3% skyblue menthol
1.5% koolada
0.5% em

For some variation I add some fruit concentrates, between 3-5% of it.

I never responded to this thread as I mainly Vape a diy menthol ice mix, about 250ml a month.
I don't respond much to the diy threads as I am a single type of flavour vaper.

If any one wants to try a menthol mix this is what Vape

3% skyblue menthol
1.5% koolada
0.5% em

For some variation I add some fruit concentrates, between 3-5% of it.

Ah, the menthol master makes an appearance!
Lovely to see you again @yuganp - youve been rather scarce
Just a question, i know we were discussing the different strengths of menthol concentrate a while back. Which one do you use? And which one is the one currently available from SkyBlue?

Ah, the menthol master makes an appearance!
Lovely to see you again @yuganp - youve been rather scarce
Just a question, i know we were discussing the different strengths of menthol concentrate a while back. Which one do you use? And which one is the one currently available from SkyBlue?

I used to use the tfa menthol previously but skyblue stopped supplying this.

I currently use the following http://www.skybluevaping.co.za/DIY-...avourings/Flavouring-additives/DIY-Menthol-60

Be careful as it is very strong.

I used to use the tfa menthol previously but skyblue stopped supplying this.

I currently use the following http://www.skybluevaping.co.za/DIY-...avourings/Flavouring-additives/DIY-Menthol-60

Be careful as it is very strong.

Hey @yuganp good to see (hear from) you again. Hope you'll make the meet next weekend again ;)

I've been using the 10% menthol from SkyBlue (now discontinued) and just Friday I got some of the 60% you linked - funny thing is this morning when I opened the bottle it was completely solid :D

Seems the higher concentrate menthol is a not a big fan of the cold. It's not a problem of course, giving the bottle a quick bath in some warm water turns it back to liquid form in no time - but I thought it was quite funny :)

@free3dom agree fully and as I have to drink so much water, this I drink with BonAqua Apple/Mint water, damn, heaven on earth, going to start mixing my waters to match my juices, just found a new hobby!

@free3dom agree fully and as I have to drink so much water, this I drink with BonAqua Apple/Mint water, damn, heaven on earth, going to start mixing my waters to match my juices, just found a new hobby!

Fruitastic! ;)
I never even considered flavoured water to supplement my vaping - good tip, thanks :)

What I do enjoy is pairing my juice with meals - different juices go better/worse with different types of food, yet another way vaping is better than smoking :D

@free3dom We can start a consultancy business, not what wine to go with a meal, but what juice to select and then what water to go with that juice...We could be onto something here!!!

Check this out - Fizzmustard (Mustard Milk) is a retailer, here's a pic of his line. Check the Genoa flavour profile *drool*

aCMqi6i.jpg

Flakes :eek: I'd like some flake'y cereal vape

Buckland - STONE FRUIT, CANDIED NUTS, MALTED GRAIN

A rich blend of peaches, plums, sweetened cashews and sunflower seeds. An earthy malted grain rounds out this flavor and brings all elements together. Designed specifically to pair with Pale Ale or IPA beer and inspired by the art of craft brewing.

Fontana - BARTLETT PEAR, DAIRY CREAM, KAFFIR LIME

Tart, juicy pears suspended in a tangy cream, garnished with fresh lime.

Genoa - BREAKFAST FRUITS, CEREAL FLAKES, ALMOND MILK

Strawberries and blueberries drenched in nutty almond milk and a crumble of shortbread cereal flakes.

Skullflower - LEMON SORBET, MACERATED BERRIES, KUMQUAT PRESERVES

A perfect warm-weather liquid. Sour lemon sorbet topped with sweet, macerated berries and an intriguing kumquat preserve.

Widow's Walk - MEDITERRANEAN FRUIT, BOTANICAL TEA, MINT LEAF

An herbal tisane of bright pomegranates and dates, verdant basil and Clary sage, chilled with a hint of bruised mint leaf.

Now lets hope some of our retailers are checking out this thread. :rolleyes:

upload_2015-6-22_18-49-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-22_18-47-19.png
    upload_2015-6-22_18-47-19.png
    54 KB · Views: 23
Hi @nemo forgot to add, sorry.
I use EM from Skyblue. Diluted whole 10ml bottle of crystals to 100ml PG.
Used the sucralose from Equisweet. Filled the same 10ml bottle with sucralose crystals and diluted with 100ml PG again.

Got it from Pick n Pay. The citric acid I sometimes use in place of TFA Sour. I diluted that 1g to 10ml PG.20150621_142556_resized.jpg

Hehehehe:-D Just had a taste and a look at my first recipe I did when I started in Feb, and at that stage i thought I nailed it, I thought this DIY thing is easy. When I look and taste it now I can not believe how noob I was and probably still am.:banghead:

Just thought I will share my latest creation I made a week ago.
After 15ml of Strawberry concentrate, this is the first one I really like:rock:

Please let me know what you think? :smoke:

View attachment 27708
Wow you're quite the mixologist!

Hey guys.

Has anybody played with a Dragonfruit/Kiwi mix yet?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sent from my Note 4

Back