Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

I had a pretty horrible experience with the vaporesso coils and my melo 2 tank..was very irritated with wasting money on this but after seeing this discussion seems I went about it the wrong way. Take 2...

You were absolutely right about the subtank with gclaptons so I will prime these ceramic coils till they drown. Persevere I will!

OMG these coils take forever to prime! What a pain that is... but it's worth it in the end.

This new coil sounds so enticing, after reading this thread I'm tempted I just wonder how much better it will be than titanium coils on temp

I have been hearing about these ccell coils and am really keen to try them out...so will pick up a few the weekend...hopefully I don't have the issues other ijust users have been experiencing.

I have been hearing about these ccell coils and am really keen to try them out...so will pick up a few the weekend...hopefully I don't have the issues other ijust users have been experiencing.

@Pindyman if you are patient and spend time priming them properly and don't rush it you will be very happy with the results. Which coils are you planning on buying?

@Pindyman if you are patient and spend time priming them properly and don't rush it you will be very happy with the results. Which coils are you planning on buying?

Well the since theVape shop is the closest to me...will be picking up the Kanthal 0.9ohm Ccell coil. really want to try iity out as they say the flavour is insane on those coils....also a fan of a cool vape :)

OK it's official... the Vaporesso Target Tank with its Ceramic Coils is simply the best flavour tank ever made. Yes priming the coil is a major pain but changing juice is simple... just fill the tank with the new juice and a short while later the old juice has gone and the new juice flavour comes through just fine. Of course be clever with the juice change and try keep the juices as similar as you can... I have had some good success with changing menthols and fruits no problem. Always carry spare juice because you need to refill multiple times a day.
TankWars.JPG

OK it's official... the Vaporesso Target Tank with its Ceramic Coils is simply the best flavour tank ever made. Yes priming the coil is a major pain but changing juice is simple... just fill the tank with the new juice and a short while later the old juice has gone and the new juice flavour comes through just fine. Of course be clever with the juice change and try keep the juices as similar as you can... I have had some good success with changing menthols and fruits no problem. Always carry spare juice because you need to refill multiple times a day.
View attachment 46615

lol yuu say its that good you have 4 spare with you lol.

Im getting some coils the weekend so cant wait

View attachment 46615

Im not reading any more posts in this thread @Rob Fisher! I used to be a dedicated Reonaut and squonker man,but look at me now :hit::)
IMG_1695.jpg

So I finally got to try the Vaperesso ceramic tank and have to say it's quite incredible.
I picked it up for my misses, and set it up last night.

Being my first time on a ceramic coil, I was blown away on the flavour, it truly is a completely different experience.

The vape comes through with clear flavour profiles and the taste is so very clean. I bounced in between my Mad hatter dripper and this and the ceramic definitely wins hands down for flavour.

I did not have any issues with priming but had all of the advice from all the peeps on this thread.

For those curious about trying these, I say do it! I am not moving away from my builds but will definitely be getting me one of these as well :inlove:

sheesh gents, more issues FOMO resulting in CUD yet again. I need to get a ceramic capable tank, this month I purchased a cheapo version of quonking - next month will be a ceramic tank... Now the question will become which one to get?

sheesh gents, more issues FOMO resulting in CUD yet again. I need to get a ceramic capable tank, this month I purchased a cheapo version of quonking - next month will be a ceramic tank... Now the question will become which one to get?

LOL tell me about it, now that my fiance has one, i am jealous as hell ! Thinking of also getting an elcheapo.

The Ijust 2 is less that R200 and takes the ceramic coil (plants seed :wasntme:)

One thing, i have noticed is that the ceramic coils don't like high wattages, and chain vaping. What is great, is these coils do recover from dry hits very well

One thing, i have noticed is that the ceramic coils don't like high wattages, and chain vaping. What is great, is these coils do recover from dry hits very well
this is stuff people don't say because of hype - thanks for the info bro :) - I still want one though, I'm a flavor junkie :p

Another issue is that ceramic coils prefer lighter type juices and 50/50 and 60/40 rather than high VG juices. I haven't tried dark tobacco type juices with ceramic coils but my guess is it won't do too well... Bottom line a clear menthol juice like XXX performs better in the Target tank than any other device on the planet!

Can't wait to see how the SubTank ceramic coils perform when they eventually arrive on African Soil!

Another issue is that ceramic coils prefer lighter type juices and 50/50 and 60/40 rather than high VG juices. I haven't tried dark tobacco type juices with ceramic coils but my guess is it won't do too well... Bottom line a clear menthol juice like XXX performs better in the Target tank than any other device on the planet!

Can't wait to see how the SubTank ceramic coils perform when they eventually arrive on African Soil!
Yes, the thinner the better

I'm on about my fourth tankful on the Target tank with the first ceramic coil.

It's been my first experience of ceramic coils and it has been very good
Clean pure sort of flavour - and fine vapour - seems less coarse
Lovely and smooth vaping action

My only problem is that on my fourth tankful (of the same 50/50 "Strawberry Ice" juice) I am getting a very slight burnt taste. And its intermittent. Some drags its fine and some I can perceive something slightly burnt. Its not terrible at all - just a very slight background burnt taste.

I am wondering whether I may have vaped it too far empty on the previous tank.

Anyway, I will persevere and perhaps put in a new coil. Am using the 0.9 ohm Kanthal ones.

For the record though, for the first 3 tankfuls, the flavour on this was incredibly good.

What is it life expectancy on the ceramic coils ? Hoping the lifespans are not too short.

What is it life expectancy on the ceramic coils ? Hoping the lifespans are not too short.

Apparently quite long @CloudmanJHB - at least on the ones for the Target tank
Rob Fisher is on about his 30th tank on the same coil and still going strong!

Wow thats impressive glad to hear thanks @Silver.

What process do you follow on cleaning these before adding another juice, say you had something strong in previously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on tank 38 refill on my first Target Tank that has had Vapour Mountain XXX exclusively.

On Target Tank number 2 I am on tank refill number 6 with two juice changes...

Back