cu-reo-us..

The 2 holes per post was somewhat confusing for me in the beginning. My first duals were a fail as the one coil leg just would not fasten properly. Either a problem with the grub screw bottoms or the wires need to go diagonally through the holes and not straight. Recoiled single (first Z and then like on a RM2 - prefer the latter) with wires diagonally through the holes and no problem. Great flavour and air flow really works - from mouth to lung to comfortable direct to lung hits. Would get another in a flash.

Yes please do :rock:

and yes, I'm a single coil guy, mounted horizontally on one side of the posts

Sweet! So no need to level up, sounds easy enough. Will just do my RM2 builds on it and leave the one side vacant probably.

Sweet! So no need to level up, sounds easy enough. Will just do my RM2 builds on it and leave the one side vacant probably.

I've got a feeling I wont be allowed to buy yours lol You Andre and I will be putting in another order :rock:

Just to add my 2c. I would definitely go for a metal Reo Grand over a woodville, reason being durability as Rob mentioned. As far as the atomizer goes, that's really up to personal preference. I happen to love the Nuppin, it looks great on the Reo, and the flavour is fantastic. Out of all the atty's I've owned at one time or another I would still pick the Nuppin any day. But then again we all like different things, and almost any dripper can be modded to bottom feed.

Whatever you do though, make sure to buy two Reo Grands, they don't like being alone.

All this talk has got me itching for robs unicorn.

If it was possible to replace the dna 30 chip with a dna 200 then the unicorn I will get. :inlove:

I would like about 60 watts max though.
Why not send the guy who made the Unicorn a pm I'm sure hell help you out.Same guy who now makes the CC mods.
Heres a link to some of the build process,but you need to keep looking at lots of the following pages to find it completed.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ing-modified-and-or-custom-made.624683/page-2

I've got a feeling I wont be allowed to buy yours lol You Andre and I will be putting in another order :rock:
I wonder if they'll still be available new next year. Norbert seems to keep an atty going for a while right.

I think you must be long past the last post about that DNA Reo now:)
Indeed but that is one interesting thread!

Im gathering ideas for when I eventually build a bottom feed mod for myself.

You called it! This Origen atomizer is amazing! 27 gauge around 2mm to get .7 ohms. If anything I think I'll get rid of the Thump :O

Yay Norbert.

You called it! This Origen atomizer is amazing! 27 gauge around 2mm to get .7 ohms. If anything I think I'll get rid of the Thump :O

Yay Norbert.

Ahh I take back what I said.... its not a good atomizer....you should sell it to me that way you wont have to deal with it any longer :RUDEMOUTH: Trust me, I know things :-D

In all seriousness though, I could get rid of all my other attys and be totally happy with 2 O16s. Flavor is superb and building a coil on it is a breeze, what more could you ask for :)

reo.jpg

Well, cu-reo-sity got the better of me and here's the new vape family member.
Enjoying so far, the cyclone is really great for flavour.

Greasing batteries is a new and foreign concept too, but comes with the territory i guess!

View attachment 38248

Greasing batteries is a new and foreign concept too, but comes with the territory i guess!

If you feel the need to get rid of a SL door, I would be happy to purchase one at any stage :D Just putting it out there :THESIR:

If you feel the need to get rid of a SL door, I would be happy to purchase one at any stage :D Just putting it out there :THESIR:

Will let you know, going to see how I get on with the different colours first and see how they affect the flavour :p

Congrats @method1 ,certainly a mech i still need to add to the collection

Thanks - must say first impressions are very good.
Built like a tank as advertised and the cyclone is a real flavour chasers atty, which is what I was hoping for!

Congrats @method1...and a top on the line atty too. Hope you enjoy it.

I tell you, I managed to get my Cloupor all dried up inside and running again. And I was so chuffed to be running two mods again... for an hour. Now it's back it the cupboard.

The Reo is just fuss-free cosistent vaping.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

View attachment 38248

Congrats on getting curious and a Reo. Hope it helps in bringing us tantalizing juices. Most welcome to Reoville. Here is your official Reonaut badge.

pOwIu8r.jpg

thanks! not so sure about reonaut though.. more like reon00b ;-)

just had my first argument with a new tube, getting it onto the post and getting the length right, but all good, at least I know if i get frustrated I can throw it at the wall with no ill effect other than to the wall :p

I'm finding certain flavours seem to linger in the bottles and tube, how are you guys washing out the bottles? Any tips?

I've dedicated my squonkers to aa single flavor per mod

Back