cu-reo-us..

Extra bottles and tubes? Honestly, I have not found anything that gets rid of the ghost flavors. Not even the denture tablet trick from overseas forums

Ok so this will be an enjoyment device, not used for testing purposes ;-)

Ps try rinsing the bottles and tube with lemon juice or vinegar.

Alternatively get extra bottles and tubes from vapourmountain and keep them soaked in vinegar.

I haven't tried this but I believe it works.

I'm finding certain flavours seem to linger in the bottles and tube, how are you guys washing out the bottles? Any tips?
I have not tried the denture stuff, which many swear by. What works for me for really cloying juices is (using a syringe) rinse with hot water, then a few iterations of 96% vodka, ending with hot water again. That is for the 510 and tube. The bottles I rinse with hot water and then soak in 96 % vodka for some time, rinse and use.

sunlight soap, water, vinegar, baking soda and salt

From left to right, I normally just rinse with water only.

That stuff used to give my son cramps. As soon as we used a microwave sterilising unit the cramps stopped.
Yes we are not babies but the only thing I used miltons for was to sterilise a floor.

I'd rather you try sunlight first before moving to other means.

On that note I use a toothbrush and warm water to clean the 510 weekly as well as the entire mod and I flush with warm water. The bottles I rinse.

I know it's been said not to take out the delerin insert too often but I disassemble the entire mod and give it a good wash.

@Rob Fisher, is amanzimtoti a decent place to stay?
How far is it from Sir Vapes shop?
I'm thinking of taking a drive with the family for a few days and well if wife permits I'd love to go have a vape toot at the vapery.

Well I'm one of those fortunate enough to have taste buds that adjust to new flavours very fast. I don't even need to re-wick between flavours most of the time.

So the bottle thing isn't even on my radar. :oops:

@Rob Fisher, is amanzimtoti a decent place to stay?
How far is it from Sir Vapes shop?
I'm thinking of taking a drive with the family for a few days and well if wife permits I'd love to go have a vape toot at the vapery.

Toti is pretty far from Durban... well not by JHB standards... it's about half an hour from Durban... but from a value for money point of view it's not a bad place for a holiday... Umhlanga Rocks is about an hour going north. The Vape Decadence shop is in Toti.

It's an easy drive to Sir Vape and well worth the trip! ;-)

Sorry to hijack the thread, has anyone tried the radius rda that can compare it to the cyclone?

Sorry to hijack the thread, has anyone tried the radius rda that can compare it to the cyclone?
Hi. I vape with a Radius atty on my Reo Grand and is super impressed. If you are a sub ohm guy who prefer a warmer vape, the radius is . The only difference is your vape is packed with flavour.

@Rob Fisher, I found the radius thread in Reoville but you never said how she vapes :D

I've still got my Radius... I got it just before I went on my long holiday and haven't really given it a full go yet... now that I have been playing with Stumpy's, Thump's and Manta's I have the Radius back on my desk to give it a full test! :rock:

I've still got my Radius... I got it just before I went on my long holiday and haven't really given it a full go yet... now that I have been playing with Stumpy's, Thump's and Manta's I have the Radius back on my desk to give it a full test! :rock:

Yay. If it has flavour like the cyclone then Im planning my trip to get the radius.

Hi. I vape with a Radius atty on my Reo Grand and is super impressed. If you are a sub ohm guy who prefer a warmer vape, the radius is . The only difference is your vape is packed with flavour.

My concern is that it is similar to the derringer or RM7 and I find flavour to be much better in the cyclone.
Currently I'm using the derringer to finish some of my crap juice which is less harsh.

Back