cu-reo-us..

Yay. If it has flavour like the cyclone then Im planning my trip to get the radius.

My concern is that it is similar to the derringer or RM7 and I find flavour to be much better in the cyclone.
Currently I'm using the derringer to finish some of my crap juice which is less harsh.

With regard to flavour, I think it all depends on the style of vaping. As an example, for mouth to lung the airflow is absolutely key. The RM2 with a standard air hole is amazing for flavour, and also provides a very tight draw. If you enlarge the hole by even a tiny fraction you lose half the flavour.

Devices like the Derringer, Odin and Nuppin are not ideally suited for MTL guys, as they are far to airy for that style. They produce excellent flavour for full lung hits though.

I guess that really, it all depends on our unique preferences.

Yay. If it has flavour like the cyclone then Im planning my trip to get the radius.

My concern is that it is similar to the derringer or RM7 and I find flavour to be much better in the cyclone.
Currently I'm using the derringer to finish some of my crap juice which is less harsh.

Nope it's not like a Cyclone at all. :confused:

Hi. I also am in the market for a cyclone, to give it a try, but geez that little bugger is so difficult to get hold of. The sad part is the day when I bought my Radius I stood with a brand new cyclone and cap in my hand. Mistake Nr.1 when you start with a Reo, don't hesitate and buy. But oh well, I will eventually get one. The reviews is quite impressive, and if Rob is selling Rio's and state that he is keeping the cyclone atty, it must be good....lol

Hi. I also am in the market for a cyclone, to give it a try, but geez that little bugger is so difficult to get hold of. The sad part is the day when I bought my Radius I stood with a brand new cyclone and cap in my hand. Mistake Nr.1 when you start with a Reo, don't hesitate and buy. But oh well, I will eventually get one. The reviews is quite impressive, and if Rob is selling Rio's and state that he is keeping the cyclone atty, it must be good....lol
Well the cyclone has better flavour than all the attys I've tried.
I managed to get one of the last cyclones from vapedecadence and I managed to get one from Rob with the sale of a woodvil :D

I managed to get one of the last cyclones from vapedecadence and I managed to get one from Rob with the sale of a woodvil :D
@Christos ....haha, I like, same with me, I bought a Rio in the classifieds, just to get hold of the atty......
P.S You don't perhaps build coils with 316l ss for your Reo attys , and if how is your vape/flavour. I am thinking of using ss for single coil setups in my Reo's

@Christos ....haha, I like, same with me, I bought a Rio in the classifieds, just to get hold of the atty......
P.S You don't perhaps build coils with 316l ss for your Reo attys , and if how is your vape/flavour. I am thinking of using ss for single coil setups in my Reo's
Haven't tried ss yet!

Until you try the Origen Little 16 BF! Flavour and clouds. MTL or DL, no problem.

Dibs on it when you sell @Andre. Unless there is a group buy soon.
Just ordered more for me and another member from Intaste. Shipping via Fedex is around 20 Euros, but Fedex also charges you some for admin and customs. Last time for 2 people final cost worked out to around R1600.00 per atty - see this thread. So worth it imo.

Anyone else's O16 get really hot? Like too hot to touch for more than a couple of seconds.

Anyone else's O16 get really hot? Like too hot to touch for more than a couple of seconds.
Nope, I never got that. Just took 6 consecutive toots - it gets hot, but not too hot to touch. Drip tip stays cool, however.

How are you finding the OL16 otherwise?

Last edited:
Yeah it definitely has its place. I like it.

Just weird about the heat. In my mind I don't see that many factors that would be at play. Same coil with same heat and time to temp, same draw length, same amount of current, and it doesn't get nearly as hot in the RM2. Which has a similar chamber size. Hornet gets crazy hot too but I figure that's because of its size. Maybe it's because RM2 is brass? No idea. All I know is that O16 gets hot.

Yeah it definitely has its place. I like it.

Just weird about the heat. In my mind I don't see that many factors that would be at play. Same coil with same heat and time to temp, same draw length, same amount of current, and it doesn't get nearly as hot in the RM2. Which has a similar chamber size. Hornet gets crazy hot too but I figure that's because of its size. Maybe it's because RM2 is brass? No idea. All I know is that O16 gets hot.

I'm pretty sure it gets hot quick due to the 'walls' of the top cap being so thin. :nod:

I only build 28ga kanthal /ss single,parallel, dual coils and had no heat/over heat issues only joy.

I only build 28ga kanthal /ss single,parallel, dual coils and had no heat/over heat issues only joy.

Sorry to ask again @Petrus, but are you using that 316L SS available from Sir Vape?

Back