Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

I would cut the tails a tad bit more so that it doesn't get into the threads of the tank section but if that hasn't been an issue what's your verdict in this wicking method vs the old method you used?
I'll tell you on refill but flavour is there and wicking speed and efficiency is there as well.

Cowabunga dudes! Lekker combo this!
625fcac572d5a35c4647fd726b462b7a.jpg

Just did the @Moey_Ismail wicking and it seemed to work really well and no issues for me... also no issues on the refill either...

Earbud and PG to lube all the O-Rings.
DvarwExocet1.jpg

Looks just like an Exocet but with a bit more wick.
DvarwExocet2.jpg DvarwExocet3.jpg DvarwExocet4.jpg DvarwExocet5.jpg DvarwExocet6.jpg DvarwExocet7.jpg

You guys are filling my head with nonsense :D

Going back to the Christos build then.

Just did the @Moey_Ismail wicking and it seemed to work really well and no issues for me... also no issues on the refill either...

Earbud and PG to lube all the O-Rings.
View attachment 128113

Looks just like an Exocet but with a bit more wick.
View attachment 128114 View attachment 128115 View attachment 128116 View attachment 128117 View attachment 128118 View attachment 128119

I’m using the same method. I get maybe a drop after 7-8 refills which usually indicates I need new wick anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's gonna be a crap ton of happy Dvarw owners soon so I thought I'd recommend a build that I'm really enjoying. Too lazy to rewick so pic was taken from the drip tip. 5 wrap 3mm id 24ga flat wire from haywire. I've tried fused claptons, aliens, plain round wire and I can say without a doubt that this build is as good as the alien I had in previously minus the fuss of having to get all the gunk out from between the alien wraps, easier to install, ramp up is real quick, juice and battery consumption is less and it smooths out the air beautifully. 0.37ohm at 30 watts, doesn't get much better than this, I'm using the 2nd smallest airflow portIMG_20180409_234257.jpg

I’ve have been working in collaboration with Daniel @smilelykumeenit again for a coil that works on the Dvarw. We’ve come up with a 5 wrap FSA on a 3mm ID at 0.35ohm and 30W. The flavor is exceptional. The coil sits nice and low, right over the airflow. Wicking as per @Moey_Ismail method posted earlier.

Will send pics of coil a bit later today

I’ve have been working in collaboration with Daniel @smilelykumeenit again for a coil that works on the Dvarw. We’ve come up with a 5 wrap FSA on a 3mm ID at 0.35ohm and 30W. The flavor is exceptional. The coil sits nice and low, right over the airflow. Wicking as per @Moey_Ismail method posted earlier.

Will send pics of coil a bit later today

Thanks @Amir
Am keen to hear more about this and get some from Smiley when he is ready
@smilelykumeenit , may i humbly suggest you make a thread for atty specific coils in your subforum if you havent done so already...

Ok here we go... It's a pictorial kinda vibe so feel free to ask questions if you really, really must...
Build is pretty easy and straight forward... Wicking is kinda like the Exocet.

Wick, fluff, trim, blow, prime, TOP PART OF CYLINDER, fill, close, vape bliss!!
unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (5).jpg unnamed (6).jpg unnamed (7).jpg

I beat you to that @Amir ha ha .. its the same coil he supplied me for the hadaly . Decided to fit in Dvarw and 4 weeks later I'm still vaping same 1st build and wick with same flavour still.

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

These were sent to me for the flave 22 and hadaly.. when I saw the build deck on Dvarw I figured I'll try it and it's beyond my expectations. Flava for days and like I said 4 weeks later I haven't even rewicked and flavour is still the same (pulse summer soother )
95c98dac9ac60eb11597f3437a1b9d90.jpg
1ae98ba45b086b18da29a355d0c6bbfc.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

First time coiling the Dvarw:
apBTaG0.jpg

Not the easiest posts to work with but it should get easier with a little bit of practice.

First time coiling the Dvarw:
apBTaG0.jpg

Not the easiest posts to work with but it should get easier with a little bit of practice.

It doesn't get any easier... but once the coil is in the experience is awesome! I recoiled one of mine today.

It doesn't get any easier... but once the coil is in the experience is awesome! I recoiled one of mine today.
Wel fok :eek: ... haha. I was trying to be optimistic here :p
Either way it is definitely worth it. And I'm getting good lifetime on my coils so its not like it will be a weekly task.

I ended up doing a pinch with the index finger and thumb over the coil after twisting the wire in ever so slightly.
That worked well enough to position the coil and get grip on the posts.
Only issue is the coil deformation because I had to remove the rod.
... I actually think if I make a short (1cm or smaller) plastic rod this could work a bit better.

I tried something that worked moderately well (I'm sure there's an easier way but this worked for me) when I installed my last coil (a 2.5mm clapton). I took the screws out, put a coil jig rod (was either 1mm or 1.5mm, not sure) down the hole where the screw goes, then positioned my coil roughly where I wanted it to sit. Then I bent the coil leg about 90° around the rod, removed the rod and replaced it with the screw, and repeated the process on the other leg. Then it's just a matter of putting the second screw in and tightening them down. So far it's the easiest way I've found to easily and accurately position the coil. Will try take pics on my next pit-stop because it's probably easier to explain in pictures.

I was in the manufacturing game as a Cost Accountant for several years and have family in the business (Tool, Jig & Die Making, CNC machining, Injection moulding etc) and I cannot understand how it's possible to manufacture something like this to retail at $13...???

Quantity, buying power reducing costs, lack of QC... Take your pic... I don't even really care how they got it to that price. What bugs is me that guys who've paid for and are waiting for their authentic ones will get theirs as an afterthought in essence.

Back