ESG Skyline RTA

Just an update.... tank #4...
The juice being used is cush man - nasty juice.
16ml later and you can see slight discolouration but no drop off in flavour so I'm still going...
20180213_234309.jpg

For those of you, like me, who LOVE thier Skyline but hate the juice capacity and having to refill so often do yourself a favour and try buy a 5ml Clieto replacement bubble tank! It fits the skyline just fine and your juice capacity is now such that you can actually go out and about with it now.

I filled the tank when I left home and the pic on the right is when I got home some 5 hours later! So it's a Chicken Dinner!
OutUmhlanga 004.JPG OutUmhlanga 014.JPG

PS I took a BB with just in case. :)

For those of you, like me, who LOVE thier Skyline but hate the juice capacity and having to refill so often do yourself a favour and try buy a 5ml Clieto replacement bubble tank! It fits the skyline just fine and your juice capacity is now such that you can actually go out and about with it now.

I filled the tank when I left home and the pic on the right is when I got home some 5 hours later! So it's a Chicken Dinner!
View attachment 124636 View attachment 124637

PS I took a BB with just in case. :)
And it looks about 9000 times better than that resin version you got your hands on.
Nice find @Rob Fisher!

Haha, I don't think anyone needed the disclaimer at the bottom :p

The last batch I got was from @BumbleBee! Tune him to get more! Yo Buzz Guy! :p

@BumbleBee - @Rob Fisher has landed himself in a bit of a pickle. He got all the Skyline owners excited and it doesn't seem that there is stock availability of the clear ones anywhere. The mob is getting wild. Please help the man out.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@BumbleBee - @Rob Fisher has landed himself in a bit of a pickle. He got all the Skyline owners excited and it doesn't seem that there is stock availability of the clear ones anywhere. The mob is getting wild. Please help the man out.

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I'll see what I can do, but these things are like hens teeth now, seems like there was one chicken dinner too many :rolleyes: :p

I'll see what I can do, but these things are like hens teeth now, seems like there was one chicken dinner too many :rolleyes: :p

@BumbleBee , please start a Skyline bubble glass thread in your subforum when you get a chance !

@BumbleBee Whilst on the subject of 'bubble tanks' what would be nice not to mention useful, a 'bubble tank' for the Sky drop kits. :)
Never know, something might fit. :)
:)
Dave

I see Mark Todd has been playing with an ESG made RDA. Mentions it in his latest Vlog...
Should be released at the Stuttgart Hall of Vape so @Rob Fisher you will no doubt be grabbing one or three ;)

I see Mark Todd has been playing with an ESG made RDA. Mentions it in his latest Vlog...
Should be released at the Stuttgart Hall of Vape so @Rob Fisher you will no doubt be grabbing one or three ;)

And the RDA in Question was designed with the help of the chap that does the wind tunnel testing for Porsche! The RDA underwent wind tunnel testing for airflow dynamics and has been in design for at least a year! I chatted with the owner of ESG last year in Paris about the RDA!

And the RDA in Question was designed with the help of the chap that does the wind tunnel testing for Porsche! The RDA underwent wind tunnel testing for airflow dynamics and has been in design for at least a year! I chatted with the owner of ESG last year in Paris about the RDA!
Wow! They don’t mess around!

Back