Forum Medals

congrats basically to everyone that is vaping for whatever reason it may be especially if you getting of stinkies i tap you on the back be strong the ride is hard but it soon gets smoother

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks guys, I certainly did not expect to wake up to a forum medal! :D

Thank you ^^

Congrats to everyone else who also gots medals! Well done guys!

Congrats to @RiaanRed for receiving the Coil Master medal, his coil building skills have more than amazed us all.

Well done :detenido:

Congrats to @RiaanRed for receiving the Coil Master medal, his coil building skills have more than amazed us all.

Well done :detenido:

Thank you So much!! And I have to thank all the coil masters on this forum for inspiring and teaching me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One time there @RiaanRed, that is a medal that you should be very proud of, and one that I have more chance of winning the lotto than ever receiving. Well deserved brother.

Thanks for the medal :) and thank you to all staff and forum members, hope I continue to both gain from and add to this forum, think I would be totally lost if it wasn't for many of the generous members who selflessly share their knowledge and experiences. I've also made some great friends here as a bonus!

Back