Forum Medals

:aplastao:@Cobrali
clear.png
:aplastao:
Well Done

Last edited:
Thanks all! I feel so proud to be a member of this forum and will continue to give where i can! Here is to many many more years of vaping! And many many more years of stalking these forums looking for news, reviews and items of interest!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

so when will I be due for a medal?? The misses is already complaining that I spend way too much time here o_Oo_O

Just keep at it bud. At 25 posts your still new here, get involved in competitions, take part in the discussions and pretty soon you will have earned your first badge :D

As the saying goes, Sharing is Caring. At ECIGSSA, regular participation is appreciated by the community. Regular contributions in any form, and a willingness to share information or assistance shows dedication. As a gesture of appreciation, busy bees get awarded a special medal :
Dedicated Member screenshot.png

Our latest recipient of the Dedicated Member medal is @DrSirus-88.

Well deserved and thanks for spending time with us all !

@Kuhlkatz and the rest of the moderators and all other members I would just like to thank you for the medal.

This viewing of this forum has definitely become an addiction for me, it's the first thing I view when I open my pearly whites.

Thanks again everyone. Very much appreciated

Congrats @DrSirus-88 !
Well deserved indeed
Thanks for all your contributions and dedication

Back