Forum Medals

Well done @Akash and @Scouse45 with those Medals!! some real bragging rights!
Good job and Keep it up, its you guys that make this forum great!!

Nice one @Scouse45 , i wanna say congratulations but im finding it real hard with that profile pic :-D

Well deserved bud. And.... Heres a new profile pic for you :-D

chelseaimages.jpg

With my net running so badly I have to be super selectively on what pages I want to open and wait 25 min to load, so I haven't been in here for a looooooong time, but well done on all the medals guys, glad to see so many new people continuing to add value to the forum and community.

:banana::b1::banana::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::banana::b1::banana:

Congratulations on all the receivers of medals. You have all deserved it! Keep on keeping this forum and community the best online gathering of like-minded people.

Quite fitting that the last post here is @Anneries congratulating fellow members on their shinies:
It gives me great pleasure to announce the newest recipient of the ECIGSSA Dedicated Member medal is in fact, @Anneries himself.

Thanks for all your contributions @Anneries ! You can definitely side yourself with all the other members that keeps ECIGSSA such an interesting space to visit. This one's for you :
Dedicated Member screenshot.png

Congrats on the medal @Anneries - well deserved
Thanks for all your contributions and dedication!

Thank you all! Wow, what a surprise when I saw this medal this morning. I will do my best to live up to the responsibilities that comes with it!
I must say, being part of such an active forum makes it a lot easier to contribute.

Back