Forum Medals

:dance1::dance1::dance1::dance1:
Yay!!
Actually saw it yesterday already but I decided not to say anything to avoid glitching the system again. Me2K
Thanks for the bling

Lol @gdigitel , no dont worry, no Y2K problems on your side at all.
This was a fault on our side but now appears to be fixed. Hope it can stay like this. Holding thumbs

bruce-lee-i-fear-not-the-man-who-has-practiced-10000-kicks-once-but-i-fear-the-man-who-had-practiced.jpg

Congrats @craigb - Your dedication to the vapour lifestyle has been rewarded with a new shiny medal.

Thank you.

Oh dear, seems like the admin team has taken the Western Cape high court ruling to heart by using the new eco friendly vape addiditve.

While your judgment is still obscured I'm going to take my shiny and run.

:D:rofl::campeon::coleman::aaaaa::applaudit::b1:

Thanks a mill guys

Congrats @craigb !

It's definitely a well deserved shiny you are sporting.
Thanks for all the support and contributions across a wide spectrum on the forum.

Disclaimer - Despite popular belief, NO indigenous plants were harmed during the decision to award this medal.

Congrats @craigb - thanks for all the dedication and contributions!

Congrats @craigb. Funny, but I thought you had this medal a long time ago. haha. Oh well, you have earned it! Congrats and keep on contributing. Always great reading your posts.

It's time for another important medal ceremony! This time the Dedicated Member medal goes to @SmokeyJoe!

Winner winner Chicken Dinner and Congrats!
ChickenDinner.JPG Medal.png

Congrats on the medal @SmokeyJoe
Thanks for the dedication and your contributions!

Back