Forum Medals

image.png

Congrats @Baker ..........

Morning Guys!

Today it gives me great pleasure to announce that we have another member that is joining the ranks of the dedicated!

Always helpful and willing to share his experiences, this gent has grown to be a strong part of the ECIGSSA family!

:drums:

@Daniel Alves !!!!!

winner-winner.jpg

Congratulations and well deserved buddy! Thank you so much for your contributions to the forum, we really value all your input!

Congrats on the medal @Daniel Alves
Thanks for all your contributions and dedication over the time you have been here!

Active members are always celebrated on ECIGSSA, as this place would just not be the hive of activity it is without regular chatterboxes.
It gives me great pleasure to see that the ladies can easily hold a candle to their male counterparts where general, vaping and DIY discussions are concerned, which brings me to our next Dedicated Member medal recipient :
Dedicated Member screenshot.png

@Tanja , thanks for all your contributions, news tidbits and the support shown !

You definitely deserve a bit of bling as a small token of appreciation from ECIGSSA and your fellow forumites. :campeon:

Active members are always celebrated on ECIGSSA, as this place would just not be the hive of activity it is without regular chatterboxes.
It gives me great pleasure to see that the ladies can easily hold a candle to their male counterparts where general, vaping and DIY discussions are concerned, which brings me to our next Dedicated Member medal recipient :
View attachment 102286

@Tanja , thanks for all your contributions, news tidbits and the support shown !

You definitely deserve a bit of bling as a small token of appreciation from ECIGSSA and your fellow forumites. :campeon:
Oh wow.. . Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back