Forum Medals

Wow @aktorsyl,
Sorry I'm late bro.
Wear it proud man, now then, go help a noobie and do your good deed for the day

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

every once in a while we need to take a moment to appreciated a truly remarkable forum member :)

on this day, let it be known far and wide @Scissorhands was awarded the Dedicated Member Medal !

Dawh! :blush::campeon2:

Thanks guys, very kind of you!!

A little over a year ago what started as a crutch to kick stinkies has become a significant part of my day to day joy, wich wouldn't have happened without this community #fact :h:

Dawh! :blush::campeon2:

Thanks guys, very kind of you!!

A little over a year ago what started as a crutch to kick stinkies has become a significant part of my day to day joy, wich wouldn't have happened without this community #fact :h:
Congratulations on the award. I thoroughly enjoy your contributions and have learnt plenty from you!

I am an avid DIY beginner and want to order but don't seem to be able to access your website.

Plea
I am an avid DIY beginner and want to order but don't seem to be able to access your website.
Please ignore my last post. It was intended as a reply to a forum vendor but appears to have slipped into the wrong thread. My sincerest apology.

Plea

Please ignore my last post. It was intended as a reply to a forum vendor but appears to have slipped into the wrong thread. My sincerest apology.

There should be a icon at the bottom of your post (three horizontal lines) you can edit/delete your post ;)

There should be a icon at the bottom of your post (three horizontal lines) you can edit/delete your post ;)
Thanks very much I have now found the icon. Shew it's embarresing when that happens and you screw up a serious thread with a totally irrelevant message. Thanks for understanding.

Very pleased and happy to announce that @Moey_Ismail has been awarded the Dedicated Member Medal.

This medal goes to those forumites that are dedicated and have made good contributions through their interactions and activity here. Dedicated Members are what keeps the forum alive and exciting.

Thanks @Moey_Ismail and congrats!

image.jpeg

Back