Forum Medals

Congrats @ettiennedj, you have earned the Dedicated Member medal.

Thanks for your contributions.
5sxYmNH.jpg

Congrats on the medal @ettiennedj
Thanks for your contributions amd dedication

And today we have another special Dedicated Member medal that goes to another deserving member who has contributed to the Forum! Congratulations to @DirtyD!

Medal.png Medal.png Medal.png Medal.png
clapping_md_wht.gif cow_mad_toon_md_wht.gif

Way to go @DirtyD !!!

That handle always brings shocking imagery into my head BTW. :-D

Thanks for your contributions, what a champ!

Congrats on the medal @DirtyD - and thanks for all the contributions!

And today we have another special Dedicated Member medal that goes to another deserving member who has contributed to the Forum! Congratulations to @DirtyD!

View attachment 94010 View attachment 94010 View attachment 94010 View attachment 94010
View attachment 94008 View attachment 94009

Thanks to all (@GerritVisagie @Jp1905 @Silver @The_Ice @Amir @Chukin'Vape @Stosta @SAVaper @Willyza @Rob Fisher ) and everyone to still comment :-D:--P8--)

I appreciate the medal and feel priviledged and special to be part of such an large community of vape enthusiasts !

Lets save a Billion Lives and more :):):) It's an delight to get back from a long day at work, and seeing that I got such an awesome award !

Vape on :clap::tmnt:

So time to hand out another "Dedicated Member" medal!

:claps: :clap2: :clapclap: :clap2: :claps:

This one is actually pretty special to me. When I first started vaping it was on a EVOD. This member then put up a Subox Mini kit for an absolute steal. I picked it up from him (December 2015) and he included a battery and an absolute ton of juice. He walked me through building it and was just such a champion about the whole thing. I attribute the fact that I am still vaping because of this guy!

@M5000 ,

you sir, are an absolute legend!

leoo.jpg

Congrats on the medal @M5000
Thank you for all your contributions and dedication to the forum

Loved hearing that story @Stosta - thanks for sharing!

Back