Forum Medals

Congrats on the medal @TheV ! :campeon:

Thanks for your contributions and dedication. I like reading your posts.

Congratulations @TheV, you have been awarded the dedicated member award.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

bruce-lee-quote-meet-inspiration-e1444412060688.png
Oh wow, I didn't even know that this was a thing. Thank you kindly for the award, I'm very honored to have received this and I'm extremely grateful to be part of this community.
I've said it before and I will say it again: The people here are AMAZING! :h:
The internet somehow and too often has a way to bring out the worst, or at least very unnecessary, qualities in people.
I've not found that to be the case here. People are welcoming, encouraging and supportive. A rare collection of traits in an online community from my experience.
I'm happy and proud to call myself part of this community and will continue to learn when I can and help where I can!

Oh wow, I didn't even know that this was a thing. Thank you kindly for the award, I'm very honored to have received this and I'm extremely grateful to be part of this community.
The internet somehow and too often has a way to bring out the worst, or at least very unnecessary, qualities in people.
I've not found that to be the case here. People are welcoming, encouraging and supportive. A rare collection of traits in an online community from my experience.
I'm happy and proud to call myself part of this community and will continue to learn when I can and help where I can!
Congrats on the medal buddy! Thanks for your contributions!!!

Congratulations dude!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

With all the excitement of VapeCon reaching a zenith, we mustn't forget that normal forum life carries on!

I remember the day this man joined, which is a rare thing because my memory is actually awful! But from day one he has given us so much information and support, and has grown to become an amazing asset to the ECIGSSA community!

Please join me in congratulating @antonherbst in being the latest recipient of the dedicated member medal! Well done guy!!!!

BAM-YOU-ROCK-meme-36976.jpg

Back