Forum Medals

Wow, congrats to all the cloud chasing legends.

I think most of them are way overdue

It would seem that the Capetonians feature very strongly in this area! From classic cloud shots by @RIEFY in the car to monstrous dense thick plumes by @Yusuf Cape Vaper and @whatalotigot - you guys are never short of clouds!

Would be nice to be able to arrange a thread containing the best cloud shot from each of the cloud chasing legends.

And congrats to @Hendrik2vape and @Yoda on the coil master award. Great coils you guys have shown to the community indeed.

Well done to all

Wow, congrats to all the cloud chasing legends.

I think most of them are way overdue

It would seem that the Capetonians feature very strongly in this area! From classic cloud shots by @RIEFY in the car to monstrous dense thick plumes by @Yusuf Cape Vaper and @whatalotigot - you guys are never short of clouds!

Would be nice to be able to arrange a thread containing the best cloud shot from each of the cloud chasing legends.

And congrats to @Hendrik2vape and @Yoda on the coil master award. Great coils you guys have shown to the community indeed.

Well done to all
That explains this:

BRENDON_WAINWRIGHT_-_Table_Mountain_1.jpg

AWESOME. Thanks for yet another medal. HAHA.

@Silver I did start a thread called I DEMAND BIG CLOUDS, But it was merged to some other thread of Rob's and has since then died.
I agree on the thread part.

We need a Cloud Chasing Sub forum

AWESOME. Thanks for yet another medal. HAHA.

@Silver I did start a thread called I DEMAND BIG CLOUDS, But it was merged to some other thread of Rob's and has since then died.
I agree on the thread part.

We need a Cloud Chasing Sub forum

Yeah i merged it with the cloud chasing pics and vids thread. Didn't see the point of having 2 threads about pretty much the same thing

We have some pretty creative people in our midst. The Awards team would like to congratulate @Genosmate and @hands on their new (and long overdue) medals.

Well done guys :clap:

Congrats @Genosmate and @hands

Your work is amazing and inspiring.

Without doubt, well deserved!

Back