Forum Medals

Big congrats @Kuhlkatz and so well deserved!
There are times, even late at night when you type out the most awesome explanations to difficult questions
Thanks for all your support !

Congrats to @John on getting the "Dedicated Member" medal
Thanks John for your support - over 1 year of service as well !

@John is from "Debben" so I am assuming he is getting ready to go to the vapemeet

Alas, he is not on the RSVP list - mmmm... @John, if you read this, try go unless you have a good reason why you cant make it!

Wow! Thank you @BumbleBee and the Medal Team.
Not sure what I have done to deserve it but I shall wear it with pride - Thank you all
:h:
Dave

@DaveH - you have been a dedicated member since the 8th of October and have contributed greatly. That's what you've done and we recognise and thank you for that.

@DaveH - you have been a dedicated member since the 8th of October and have contributed greatly. That's what you've done and we recognise and thank you for that.

Thank you @Silver for your kind words, just to say I could not have accomplished any of this without this forum and it's members.
My thanks to the forum and it's members.
Dave

Some people got cloud chasing medals. So I was wondering if you are doing one in PE

Oh ok, cool! Now I understand, lol
Cloud legend medals are awarded to those members who we know are capable of immense clouds. Either through photos they post or through witnessing their clouds in person or at cloud competitions.

The medals awarded recently were based on some epic clouds witnessed at the last ECiGSSA JHB vape meet at the end of November.

We dont have any plans in the immediate future to hold such a vape meet and cloud blowing competition in PE but perhaps in time...

Oh ok, cool! Now I understand, lol
Cloud legend medals are awarded to those members who we know are capable of immense clouds. Either through photos they post or through witnessing their clouds in person or at cloud competitions.

The medals awarded recently were based on some epic clouds witnessed at the last ECiGSSA JHB vape meet at the end of November.

We dont have any plans in the immediate future to hold such a vape meet and cloud blowing competition in PE but perhaps in time...
bummer i lost out on mine darn it

Congrats to @Lingogrey on getting the "Dedicated Member" medal

Thanks for all your support and insightful posts Lingogrey

Back